Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Zayn #Imagine (Sophie)

#Imagine you and your brother are super close. You were twins, how couldn't you be close? And he just happened to be Niall Horan. The rest of the guys were your best friends too. You live in London so they always come over to hangout. They were all so much fun! Last night, they all spent the night. You were super tired so you ended up going to bed early. 
It's morning and you are half awake. You can hear the soft sound of music coming from your iPod. 
'I wanna stay up all night....' It goes on, and you are falling back to sleep, when suddenly, something tackles you and your music blasts. You try to squirm out but it's too heavy. You finally manage to see what's on top of you. 
Four amazingly hot guys. (And Niall. But you can't count him because he's your brother) 
'Morning Sophie' Louis says, smiling brightly. Zayn can't help but laugh. Your stomach does a flip. Zayn had always had your heart. Lucky you, he was right next to you. 
'Wow, you guys are sneaky' You say, sarcastically. You could feel your bones snapping. These boys are heavy! 
'I am the Bradford Bad Boy' Zayn teases, getting closer. Another stomach flip. 
'Well, Mr. Bradford Bad Boy, can your please get off before i snap in half?' You ask, nudging him. 
'Nah, i'm comfortable' He smiles. You groan. 
'But i will move on one condition...' He begins. 
'And that is?' You interrupt, trying to get the boys off you. 
'You admit I'm the one and only Bradford Bad Boy!' He cheers. 
'I can only admit it if i believe it. Do something risky, something bad' You tease. He smiled a mischevious smile. And before you have time to answer, his lips are pressed on yours. Your heart screams! 
'I love you, Sophie' He says, after pulling back. 
'I love you too, Zayn' You smile. He kisses you again, this time more passionately. 
'What the hell?' Harry smiles. You look up, and all the boys are looking down. 
'You finally told her' Liam smiles. 
'About time!' Niall adds. 
'But how are we sure?' Louis asks, smiling. Zayn pulls you up, and grabs your waist. 
'Should we prove it?' He asks, smiling. 
'I think we should' You answer. He pulls your arms over him and kisses you. You can fell him smile. 

*This is Brooke's work! 
Hope you like it, i know i do! :) 

13 comments:

  1. Can I please have one with Louis?
    And my name is Demi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke is an amazing writer!!!! I LOVE YOUR #Imagines!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks(: it makes my day to hear that!!!

    Brooke xx(:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG GOOD JOB BROOKE THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!
    One of those imagines that make me giggle and read ever word over and over... Love it!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh this is seriously amazing! I absolutely love all your imagines they are amazing. If you get the time could you please do one with me and Niall? My name is Faye. Could you make it unique please? But only if you dont have too many requests I dont want too overload you. Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke you are an great writer, and you to Kathrine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your imagines! Can u please write me one? My name is izzy. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this imagine!!! Can you make me one with Harry? My name is Anna..
    Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you write me one with Zayn
    My name is Kamy
    Please & thank you :)

    ReplyDelete