Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Louis #Imagine (Yasmin)

#Imagine you and Harry were best friends. You've been it for a couple years now, and you loved it! He was the only one who could make you smile when you cried, he never failed to put a smile on your face no matter the situation. There was no feelings for him at all, and you was really happy about that, you didn't wanted to be with him like that. Every friday you and Harry would have a night together, where you watched films, ate together, etc. This was like a tradition you two had, and you absolutely enjoyed it, and so did Harry. But this friday, Harry would bring Louis with him. You knew Louis pretty good, and you thought that he was really funny and really hot. You kinda had feelings for him, but you pushed them a bit away, cause you knew that Louis would never date someone like you. (No offense). You was looking forward to both of them coming over, and they should be there in 15 minutes now. You had just made the dinner ready. It was Spaghetti Bolognese, your favorite. You made it almost every friday when you and Harry would have your night. You took the food on the table, and sat down in the couch, picking up the phone. You started a game of Temple Run, but didn't get far before it knocked on the door, and it went open. 
'Heeeey Yasmiiiiiin!' You heard Harry yell, just as he used to do. You turned around and saw 2 boys smiling bright to you. 
'Spaghetti Bolognese? Again?' Harry said, trying to look sad. 
'My favorite!' Louis said, looking surprised. 
'Mine too!' You smiled to Louis, and he smiled back.
'Let's eat!' Harry said, and you all ran into the kitchen. You sat down on your spot, and Louis sat down next to you, and Harry next to Louis. You chatted the dinner through, not allowing an awkward silence. When you was done, Harry helped you cleaning while Louis went into the livingroom, watching some TV. 
'So, Yasmin.. You like Louis, don't you?' Harry asked, looking at you with a cheeky smile. 
'No, i don't!' You said, looking away to hide your smile.
'Come on, i've known you for ages, i can tell you do!!' He laughed, walking towards you. You turned around, and stood next to him. 
'Don't you dare tell him!' You said in a sharp voice, pointing your finger into the livingroom. 
'I wont, promise.. But it's kinda cute, you know' He joked, giving you a cheeky smile once again. 
'Shut up, Harry!' You laughed, hitting him playfully on the shoulder. 5 minutes later you were done, and you both walked into the livingroom to join Louis. He was currently watching a random football-game, while he was paying attention to his phone. 
'So, did you like the dinner?' You asked Louis, to start a conversation. 
'Liked it? I loved it! It was just as my mom make it' He smiled at you, looking you into the eyes. 
'Thank you' You smiled, looking down. You could feel the butterflies coming. You looked at Harry, and he sended you one more of his cheeky smiles. Louis looked at him too, and then at you. 
'What have i been missing?' He asked, laughing. 
'Nothing!' You said, and giving Harry a look that said 'If you tell him i'm going to kill you'. 
'Okay, both of you are going to be so mad at me for this, but you'll thank me in 5 minutes, i need to tell you this!' 
'DON'T!' You and Louis yelled at the same time. Harry just smiled, starting his little story.... 
'On the way over here, Louis told me how he always have had a crush on you, Yasmin..' He said. Louis was hiding his face in his hands feeling embarrased. 
'And, in the kitchen, i asked Yasmin if he liked you, Louis.. And she said yes' Harry smiled. Louis slowly sat up when he heard it, and in the same time, Harry walked out. You and Louis was just looking at each other. You didn't know what to do. A few seconds went by, and Louis suddenly took a deep breath. 
'You are on my mind all the time..' He said, looking down. 
'I really really like you, Louis' You whispered nervously. He looked up at you, and you at him now. He was smiling a bit. 
'This may sound a bit weird, but.. Can i kiss you?' He asked, biting his lip. 
'You don't have to ask' You said, and right after that, Louis took his hand behind your neck, pressing you towards him. You both closed your eyes, and soon you could feel his hot breath on the skin around your mouth, followed by his soft lips on yours. None of you pulled away, and after you had kissed for about 5 seconds, you could feel Harry walking into the room. 
'...And i'm going to show this on a big screen at their wedding' Harry said, and you both pulled away, looking at Harry and what he was doing. 
'I have your first kiss on video!!!' He yelled happily, and you and Louis looked at each other, and at the same time, started chasing him around the house, hand in hand. 

This is written by me, Kathrine! 
Hope you like it, sorry if it isn't that good, i'm really tired, 
but was in the mood to write one! :) 

And could you please check this out? 
It's a lovely girl who make fanfics and imagines! 
Thank you! 
Love you all! :) 

14 comments:

  1. This was really good!! I love all of your imagines

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i Love this! i love you imagines! Can you make me one? :) -Angelika G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loove your #Imagines!! do you think you can do one with me and Niall? you dont have to but I would be werry happy if could do it, my name is Zindy by the way :) thank you if you make my day with an #Imagine :)

    ps. are you from Sweden? because its an ".se" page if you are, then we are two :) I live in Sweden :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your imagines u are an amazing writter I have read all of them at least 5 times they are just so good. :) Will u please do one of me and Harry - names Bri :{D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you do one for me and and niall, I'm Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My God, I love your imagines! They're amazing, i was up reading them all night! Like i didn't sleep! I'm addicted. Can you please make one with my name: Didem and Louis?(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read all your imagines, I love them so much! <3 could you please do one for Christi and Niall, and if u have any time after that could you also do one for Christi and Harry? If its not possible that's fine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your imagines are amazing, I luv them:)
    Can u do one for me and zayne?
    I'm Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you have time could you make one of me and Niall? My name is Danielle :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you make one of me and Louis the name is Dua

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hdkskagskabsk kathrine you're aweosme i couldn't stop giggling and awwing at this and that's not even about me omg XD
    Y U SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. So good! More Louis please!

    ReplyDelete