Sunday, July 29, 2012

Surprise and #Imagine!

Hello!
Finally time for the surprise!
I've got a little 'Helper!'
It's Brooke from Texas :)
She loves One Direction, and is really nice!
She's going to write some #Imagines every week, and i'm going
to write some too! ;)
Follow her on Twitter! @LaMantiaBrooke :)
And remember to follow my new account too: @eDImagineBlog :)
Here's the first #Imagine Brooke have written!
Hope you like it :)


#Imagine you had just checked into your hotel in London. Your mom was finishing up paperwork so you decided to head up to the room. You were carrying your suitcase and your guitar case so your hands where full. You tried to push the botton but just couldn't.
'Here love' You hear from behind you. You can't turn around t osee who it is but he sounds cute. A hand pushes the button and into the elevator you go. You set your suitcase down and hear feet shuffling into the elevator.
'Floor 21 please' You ask.
'Sure thing, princess' A boy with an Irish accent answers. You smile, looking up for the first time. Your jaw drops.
'Are you......Your.....' You stutter. Five beautiful boys laugh.
'Yes beautiful. We're One Direction' Liam answers, a smile on his face. You couldn't believe this. You were in an elevator with your inspiration.
'What was that?' Zayn asks, turning around. You felt the elevator come for a stop.
'I think it just broke' Louis mumbled, banging on the door. You groan.
'It's ok. At least your stuck with us' Harry jokes.
'I'm a lucky one' You answer, smiling.
'I like you already!' What's your name?' Niall asks.
'Line. I'd ask for yours too, but i'm sure every person alive already knows' You tease. Harry smiles at you.
'Would that include you love?' He asks, putting his arm around you.
'Do i look human?' You answer, flashing him a flirty look. He smiles even bigger. You couldn't believe what's happening. Harry Styles has his arm around you. And the rest of the boys were all close in around you.
'Food' Niall groaned. Zayn laughed, kicking the elevator door. He then looked at you.
'Guitar? You play?' He asked, giving you thumbs up.
'A little' You answer, feeling nervous already. You had been playing the guitar since you were 5. Same with singing. You just haven't done it in front of anyone, EVER!
'You should play' Louis practically screamed.
'I.....I....don't' You stuttered but was interrupted with them chanting your name.
'Line! Line! Line! Line!' In response you sat down and took out your guitar.
'Well you done done me and you bet i felt it,
i tried to beat you, but your so hot that i melted...' You sang, strumming your guitar. You could hear them whispering and felt the elevator move again but you didn't stop. You sounded beautiful. You sang the last line and looked up as the door opened on your floor.
'How would you like to be the 6th member of One Direction?' Harry asked, offering his hand to help you up. In response you smiled and took his hand.

17 comments:

  1. OMG I loove your imagines !!! I read them every single day!!! Can you do one of me? My name is Astrid, you probably hav a lot to do but it would mean so much if you did! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh ignore that comment ....my older brother put it even tho I told him not to , sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not my favorite, kinda cliche

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya its really not my fav...

      Delete
    2. Well it's my fave

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the feedback! Even though I would've loved for y'all to like it, feedback is good! To the people who didn't like it, what would y'all like to see written?? (:

      Brooke xx

      Delete
  4. Is there a part 2????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I can maybe make a part two(:

      Brooke xx

      Delete
    2. You don't have to only if u want to. I don't want to force u to

      Delete
    3. I would love too(:
      Only of Kathrine says I can, haha but I'll ask(:


      Brooke xxx

      Delete
  5. I liked it! I Think it's a great one! It's not like the others where you and one of the Boys are in live, but this is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First thing: heeey welcome Brooke!!!
    I loved your imagine, it really is great!!!! :D
    Seriously, you have a huge talent!!
    There was just one thing i found a bit unrealistic, which is harry offering line to become a member in one direction... I don't know he was joking though, so... (:
    Sorry if i hurt or insulted, i really am... But ur an incredible writer and this imagine was absoulutely amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks so much(: and no you didn't hurt my feelings, I like hearing what y'all have to say. And I know when I wrote that part, I was thinking about how it would never happen!!! Haha but there was no love part and I wanted to spice it up a bit(:

      Brooke xxx

      Delete
  7. hi, my name is sammi, can you do one with me and harry? (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW.......you are really good at writing!! Can't wait for the next #imagine!!

    xLindseyx(:

    ReplyDelete
  9. *like it.

    KaY XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg this is really amazing Brooke! I love reading the #imagines on this blog. I really liked this and so could you please do one for me and Niall? My name is Faye. I really liked it and (not trying to be mean) but I doubt that if One Direction got a sixth member it would be a girl. Sorry if that sounded mean or insulting. I still really loved this! :) x

    ReplyDelete