Sunday, June 24, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Anne-Michelle)

#Imagine you and Niall was sitting a friday night in your shared apartment, watching Harry Potter in the bed. You were cuddling, you laid between his legs, your head rested on his shoulder, and his arms were around your waist, holding yours. You had laid like this for the last hour, and you couldn't find a better position. You were in the middle of The Prisoner of Azkaban, and after about an hour later, it was finished. You tried to get up, but Niall kept you back.
'Don't leave princess, i like this' He said in calm voice, pulling you back.
'I need to chance the DVD, it's done' You said with a giggle, trying to get up again, but he pulled you back once more, giving you a kiss on your forehead.
'Can't we do anything else then? Truth or dare maybe?' He asked, as he laid his head against yours.
'Okay, who's gonna start?' You asked him, secretly smiling of how much he loved you.
'Truth or dare princess?' He asked you.
'I'll pick truth' You said.
'Why do you love me?' He asked you.
'Nialler, i love you because you are Niall. You are always hungry, and i find that absolutely adorable. The way you laugh makes me giggle more than anything else. The way you look at me, makes me believe that we'll be forever for the rest of our life. I love you because you are so protective around me, and i always feel safe when i'm near you. That's why i love you' You finished.
'You are so fantastic, i don't get why all the other boys in the world don't want you. But if they did, i wouldn't share you. I won't ever share you with anybody. The only one i'll love as much as i love you, is our baby when we get one. I love you' He said, kissing your forehead once again.
'It's your turn! Truth or dare?' You asked him.
'Truth' He said, you could hear he was smiling. Your hands was still in each others.
'For how long have we been together?' You asked him, wondering if he knew.
'We have been together for 3 years and 4 months tomorrow' He said proud.
'Wow, you are good Horan' You said, smiling.
'You're not that bad yourself, princess' He laughed.
'Truth or dare?' He asked you once again.
'I'll pick dare' You said.
'Go down and make me some nachos' He said trying to act serious, but he struggled holding back a laugh.
'Go down and make it yourself, lazy!' You said, hitting him gently on his thigh, making him laugh.
'I have a better idea..' He said, getting up. You stood up too. He took his arms around your waist, standing close to you, whispering in your ear:
'Why aren't we just going to Nando's?' He whispered, making you laugh.
'What should i have expected?' You said with a sigh, as you started to walk out the door, followed by Niall.
'I love you, princess' He smiled, looking forward to Nando's.

*Sorry it's not that long, life is a bit tough in the moment!
And when you guys asks for request, please just ask for one, cause i have many to do right now, and you only have to write one time, because i check it everyday, and i sometimes get 2-3 each day by just one person, and it's a bit hard to see if it's the same or another one with the same name ;)
And i would also love if i got feedback on my #Imagines, to know if they're good enough, or i should change something! It would also help if you have kind of a theme for the #Imagine your asking for, my creativity isn't the greatest, but you don't have to! :)
And i'm still a bit busy, have a lot of work this summer, so if you could stop asking for #Imagines for a while, that would be great! People still ask about it all the time, and it's a bit stressing :(
Sorry for the long note, but just wanted to clear things out :)
Love you all!
- Kathrine xx

17 comments:

  1. Can i have a harry imagine please??my name is gigi:)

    P.s. i love ur imagines<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your #imagines are amazing!! And loving the new design! The stress isnt showing in your #imagines :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please make me a liam imagine if you have time, and can you make it to where we meet at disney land. You don't have to, but if you do i would really like that, by the way i love your imagines. My name is Sierra, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all your imagines, and your new design is amazing! Even though this one is shorter, it's just like all your other imagines; amazing! I really think you're the best writer of imagines on the Internet! :)

    xxx Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you do a Niall imagine for me if you have time my name is kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww how niceee.....can you make imagine for my friend with ZAYN.....and you are very goooood
    My friend's name is vanesa ;) thanksss

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are great!!! An so are your imagines!!! I love reading them so much, my favorite ones I actually read a few times, just cuz I love em!!
    I'm sorry that there's a lot of stress right now, it does seem pretty hard, people should realize that this is not the only thing you have going on - writing imagined.
    But you're dealing with it wonderfully!!
    I try to comment as much as I can (sorry if that annoys you, by the way) on each imagine and tell you my opinion :)
    This imagine was so adorable!! It's shortness didn't bother me at all! It's like a baby - small and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your imagines. This one is amazing! Keep up the great work!! Can you please do one of Whitney and Harry? Its for my twin sister and its her dream to have an imagine of her and Harry. It would mean the world to her. Please, if you have the time. If you don't I'll understand. But if you do. Thank you so much for making me the best sister im the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your imagines!! I was wondering if you can do one of Joelle and Harry? Thank you so much and keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! Can i please have a Niall imagine?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one!! Could you do one for me about Niall? I love him alot:) thanks:) by the way my name is Lil:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are such a great writer! I love these could I have one with Harry;) my name is Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I please have one with Harry -jackelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you do one with niall my name is Julia

    ReplyDelete
  15. could u do Harry and Lauren? ur imagines are great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi i love your imagines so much!! Could i have one with louis please? My name's Emily.

    ReplyDelete