Friday, June 29, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Charlotte)

#Imagine you and your parents where going to Austria. You looked forward to it, but it was going to be 2 weeks with your parents, and no one else. You couldn't get a friend with you this time, so you wasn't that excited over it. You had some problems meeting new people, you was really shy sometimes. You were leaving tomorrow, and you just finished packing. 
It was early morning, and your dad had just started the car. You had taken your headphones in your ears, and Liams voice in the beginning of Taken was drifting you to sleep again. 
'Charlotte, wake up' Your mom called from the frontseat. You slowly opened your eyes, and the sun was shining trough the windows, hurting your eyes as you closed them again. 5 minutes later, the car stopped at the hotel. 
'I'm going down to the pool!' You yelled to your parents, as you just finished packing your stuff out on your bed. The weather was really good, so you decided to go down to the pool and cool down a bit. When you arrived, there was only 1 person. It was a boy, he looked pretty hot from distance. 
He was swimming, when you arrived to the pool area. He looked up at you, and your eyes met. His mouth dropped a bit as you smiled for yourself. He was extremely attractive, you couldn't believe it! You went over to the chairs, and sat down, taking your phone out. You went on Kik, and texted your friend; 'Hot boy at the pool. Not as bad as i imagined!' 
At the time you had pressed send, a dark shadow came up behind you. 
'Hot boy at the pool?' He laughed, sitting down on the chair next to you. 
'You can write to her that my name is Niall' He smiled, as you blushed, you didn't knew what to say. 
'I'm Charlotte' You said, and looked at him again. He smiled to you, he was so cute, you couldn't believe it! 
'So, you just arrived here?' He asked, as he laid down on the chair to get some sun. 
'Yeah, just finished packing out. What about you?' You asked him, as you closed your eyes, looking up to the sun. 
'I'm staying here for 2 more weeks. When are you going home?' He asked you, you felt him looking at you again. 
'In 2 weeks too' You turned your head, catching him looking at you. 
'Are you alone here, or?' He asked you as he sat up halfway, looking down at you. 
'Yeah, i'm with my parents, and you?' You asked him, as you looked over at him. 
'I'm here with my parents too, and my brother' He smiled, you kept looking at each other, chatting for about half an hour. 
A week had past, and you felt like you've known him for a lifetime. He was really sweet, and very funny. You had spend every hour of the day together, and tonight, you were gonna sleep together by the pool. It knocked on the door to your room, and in came Niall with a big bag under his arm. Got everything i need in here, are you ready too, princess?' He had started to call you that yesterday, and you loved it. You'd fallen in love with him on a week. He was so sweet, and really hot. He was down to earth, not like any other boy. 
'I'm ready too, my prince' You joked, as you took your bag under your arm, and you headed down to the pool. There wasn't any people, and it was about 11pm. The sky was dark, but there was a lot of stars. You laid down on the little bed Niall had bought with him, it was quite small, but it didn't matter. Niall had his arm around you, and your head rested on his chest. You laid there for about 10 minutes without saying anything, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was a nice silence. 
'Charlotte, this holiday may have been the best holiday in my life' He started. 
'Mine too, Nialler' You said, smiling. 
'You know, this may sound weird, but i.. i think i love you' He said, and you felt the butterflies starting to fly in your stomach. 
'I know you probably don't feel like the same, but i-' Niall said, but you cut him off. 
'I do' You said, as you took your head up from his chest, looking at him. You could see a smile form on his beautiful lips. 
'You are the most amazing girl i've ever met' He whispered to you, as he took his hand behind your neck, and took his head a bit closer to yours. 
'You are so beautiful' He whispered, just before his lips pressed against yours, in a passionate, yet sweet and romantic kiss. After a couple of minutes, he pulled back, looking into your eyes. 
'I've wanted to do that since the first time i laid my eyes on you at the pool..' He admitted, as you both laid down again, your foreheads touched. 
'I like you Niall. I really really like you' You smiled, and so did he. 
'Do you think we could take this to the next level when we come home?' He asked you, his smile dissapeared into a nervous look. 
'I do' You smiled, and so did he once again. 
'I didn't before, but now i surely believe in love at first sight' He whispered, before leaning in to another kiss. 

Hope you like it! It's a bit different from the others :) 
- Kathrine xx 

25 comments:

  1. I really love your imagines...keep up the good work!!!lol!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do a Niall one for me? My name is Samantha. Like one were he dies and I like kiss him and bring him back to life or something like that. Something that will make me cry but yet smiling? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha awww nialler <3
    Love your imagines, you're great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your imagines! They're wonderful! Could you maybe possibly make a Zayn one for me, like a unique one? My name's Abby. I'd love it so much if you did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I see my comment is not very original, but like everyone does, I LOVE YOUR IMAGINES :D I come here like every day just to check out if you posted a new one (: so just keep writing!! (:
    xxZoë

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Will you do one about me and Harry. Allison is the name :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is very well written but the way you wrote it is a fanfic

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are good........can you PLEASE make one imagine for my friend she is crying every time she is reading your imagina hahaha.....she is vanesa AND SHE LIKES ZAAYN :) please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!!! Can you please make one for me and Niall! My name is Tori! I would be soooooooooooooooo happy if u made me one!! I would probably cry!!! Haha!! Pretty please!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,could you make one for me and Niall!!!My name is Emily,it would make me sooooooooooooo happy!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi can you please make me one!!

    my name is Bailee :P
    i dont want one about me being preggo or anything lol
    maybe something that's realistic. but like he spots me out of the crowd or gets my number at a signing, thanks,xxx
    i prefer Niall or Louis :)
    thank you so much, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi could you make me one please! I would like it to be about me and Harry(: my name is Jenaca. Thank you so muchh!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute:) can u make one for me with niall, my name is Haeley:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. can you do one for me and Niall my name is ellie and I love your stories they are so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you make a Harry one for my sister! Her name is Dezi :) she would love it! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. can u make one 4 me and each of the boys PLEASE!! My kik: pretzel85
    my name is abby and im officialy in L-O-V-E with ur blog!! love ya K :) kik me - love always Abby xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hii can you do one 4 me with Zayn? My name is Heba :) Can you do with a sleepover or one at the beach :) It would make me soooo happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi I was wondering if you could make me one it would mean the world to me please :)? Btw my names Kaelah and the boy would be either Niall or zayn thank you :) -kaelah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please oh please write one for me! My names Belle and i would love one with louis or liam <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Catherine! I feel like whenever I read one of your #imagines a 1d song plays in my head. Do you base the imagines on their sons or is it just a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a coinsidence, but it's cool! I'm not like thinking on a song from them, but it was a great idea actually, maybe i'll use that one time if it's okay with you? :P
      - Kathrine xx

      Delete
  21. No thats totally fine!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi my names Lauren.. And I was wondering if u will be willing to make me a Niall one..??? Everytime I read these I've always wanted one... And can it be nice and sweet??? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your imagines, but the grammar and spelling on this blog aren't the best.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love ur imagines
    Can u please make one for me please with zayn n nial
    Hmm my name is faiqa

    ReplyDelete