Thursday, June 21, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Eya)

#Imagine it was friday night, and you hadn't really got anything exciting to do. You had just sat in front of the TV for some time, without doing anything. Finally, you decided to call your boyfriend, Niall. You have only been a couple for about 2 weeks, but you have known eachother for about 2 years. You have had a crush on him since you met him, and he finally asked you to be his girlfriend! You have flirted alot in those 2 years, but it was nothing compared to now. He always had a hand on you, no matter where you were. He kissed you non stop when you were out in public, and he loved it when other guys got jealous on him, for having such a beautiful girlfriend. You called Niall, and he answered emmidiately.
'Hey babe!' He said, you could hear he was smiling.
Hi Nialler, what's up?' You asked him, biting your lip. Just his voice could make the butterflies in your stomach go crazy!
'I was just thinking about the beautiful young lady i'm so lucky to call my girlfriend' He said cutely.
'Your so sweet, I love you' You smiled, you giggled a bit.
'I love you too! I was wondering if you would come over to mine and sleep for the night?' He asked.
'I was calling you to ask about that! I'll be there in 5' You smiled, and hung up. You packed a few things, then headed out in your car and drove over to Niall. He didn't live that far away, but it was way quicker to take the car instead of walking.
You knocked on the door to Nialls home. He lived by himself.
'Hey beautiful!' Niall said in the moment he saw you. He pulled you in so quickly that you dropped your back. He gave you a passsionate kiss on the lips, after hugging you tightly. He pulled away, and got you back. He carried you in bridal style all the way to the couch, and sat down with you on top of you.
'I have thinked about you all night' He whispered to you, while he carefully touched the back of your neck with his hand.
'I've also thinked about you.. I've missed your hugs' You smiled. He smiled too, and gave you one of his populair Horan Hugs.
'I love you soooo much' He smiled, as he slowly laid you down, with him on top of you. You couldn't help but giggle. Your boyfriend was the most amazing boyfriend ever, he knew just how to make you happy, and feeling special. He brushed your cheek with his hand, and holded it while his head started to move towards yours. You could feel his hot breath on your lips, and he stopped only centimeters away from your lips.
'I'm hungry' He whispered. At this point, you could help but laugh. It was only Niall who would say something like that in that situation. You pushed him up a bit, because of your laughing. It hurted a bit in your stomach too.
'You look so adorable when your laughing, i just need to kiss you!' He said, right before he took your head in his hands, and kissed you. You still laughed, but Nialls lips calmed you down a bit. You finally stopped, and he pulled away, but only a couple centimeteres.
'But babe, i mean it. What do you say if i say Nando's, now?' He asked you, trying to look serious.
'Let's goooooo!' You yelled, getting up from the couch and ran out to your shoes and jacket and started to put that on.
'This is why i love you' He smiled as he came out to you, after turning all the lights off in his apartment.
'I don't think i could find another girl who would agree on taking to Nando's just like that, and then, on the same time, look so beautiful and attractive as you' He said, while hugging you from behind. You turned around so you were facing him.
'There will not come that day where i wont go to Nando's with you, Nialler' You smiled. This made him giggle a bit, it sounded so cute.
'I love you, baby' He smiled, kissing you one last time before heading out the door, and having a little competition about who would get to the car first.

14 comments:

  1. Ahhhh that's so adorable!!!! Niall is so sweet!! That's why I'm reading this at 6am o_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write the best stories! Can you make one of Niall and me please?my name is Dannica:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuuutttee(; great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your #imagines!!can i have one with me and harry please?my name is gigi:)<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww!Can you make one for me and Niall too.Btw my name is Emily >3

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is sooooo cute i love your #imagines !! could you plz make one for me and harry??<3 my name is Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. cuuute ! Can you make one of Niall and me please?my name iS Carro !

    ReplyDelete
  8. great story, :)
    little bit of incorrect grammer like 'thinked' should be thought, 'populair' should be popular and 'hurted' should be hurt.
    just thought i'd let you know :)
    great job though, you're talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      My grammer isn't 100% correct, because i live in Denmark, so i don't speak it everyday, so it isn't that good :b

      Delete
  9. Aww sweet can u make me one my name is kayla

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously ADORE ur imagines... So can u plzzz do me 1 I'm Maria and with Zayn!! Thnxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A w e s o m e ! Talented writer
    One for me and Harry ? My names Veronica :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're a really talented writer. Just a perfect amount of romance and comedy . I really admire your work . ( :
    May I have an imagine with Niall? My name is Chandler ( :
    I'm absolutely in love with Niall so it'd be great if i had an imagine with him. Thank you for your time.
    XOXO
    -Chandler Horan

    ReplyDelete
  13. can you PLEASE make one.of me and zayn and me and niall my name is Angelina

    ReplyDelete