Monday, May 21, 2012

Zayn #Imagine (Warda)

#Imagine you and Zayn just have had a big fight. He was starting to get on your nerves a lot those days, and you on him. You had planned on moving together next month, but the fight ended up with, that Zayn said that it wasn't going to happen. You was at his apartment, so you ran home, crying all night. You've just woken up, and the first thing you did was looking at your phone. You was still really angry at Zayn. There was 5 messages and 10 calls from Zayn. You got up, making some breakfast. You had your pajamas on, and your hair was up in a messy bun. Your eyes were still wet, and you still cried once in a while. You ate the food you've made, and then got to bed again. You couldnt' stop thinking of Zayns words. It did really sound like he ment it, but the calls and the messages.. You haven't opened them yet. You turned on the TV and watch Ugly Betty marathon. After about 5 minutes, you got the courage to open the texts. 
'Hey. Call me please' 
'Answer me babe!' 
'Please.. I'm so sorry' 
'Babe, don't leave me hanging like this! i love you..<3' 
'Please just ANSWER!' 
Wow.. You couldn't stop thinking of what he would say. The clock was almost 11, so you decided to call him back. You still had tears in your eyes. 
'Babe?' He asked as he responded to your call emmidialety. He sounded like he was crying too. 
'Hey..' You said, and you couldn't hold the tears back anymore. 
'Please don't cry, i hate when you cry..' He said, trying to hold his back, but he couldn't. 
'I'm so sorry, Zayn..' You finally said after a long pause. 
'Don'tbe love, it was all my fault. I love you so much' He cried. 
'Can I.. Can i come over?' You asked, nervous for his reply. 
'I'm already on my was over to you..' He said, and you could hear he smiled a bit. 
'But we still need to talk about something..' You said, and you could hear his mood chance again. 
'I know.. See you soon babe' He said, and hung up. You didn't really wanted to do alot out of yourself. You cleaned the kitchen, and when you were done, he walked in. 
'I love you more than you can ever imagine..' He whispers in your ear as he hugs you tightly. You can feel his heart beat fast, he'd run up the stairs. 
'I love you too, Zayn' You cried into his shoulder. 
'I don't know how i could be so stupid.. I wanna move in with you so badly' He said, looking into your eyes with his arms wrapped around your waist. 
'I know, but is it a good idea? We've had a lot of those fights the last couple weeks..' You said, looking down. You was a bit scared of Zayns reaction.
'Babe, please..' He said, and you saw the tears roll down his cheeks once more. 
'I want to move in with you, i really want.. But i'm just scared that it wouldn't be good for our relationsship.. I really don't want to lose you, Zayn' You whispered. You'd started to cry for real too. 
'Just.. The reason why i've been so irritated.. It's just..' He said, and you could see that something was completely wrong with him. 
'What's wrong, why haven't you told me?' You asked confused, looking at him. 
'My parents are getting divorced, and.. I don't know..I just need you by my side..' He said, crying. 
'Zayn, you need to tell me something like that, i wouldn't have been like that to you if i knew there was something wrong!' You said to him, hugging him tightly. 
'Warda?' He suddenly asked you, as you hugged him. You pulled out. 
'Yeah' You replied. 
'I've never seen a so caring, beautiful, lovely girl as you' He smiled trough his tears. 
'Zayn, i love you' You smiled to him too, and took your head into his chest. He played with your hair for a while, and you pulled back. 
'Wanna join me in bed? There's Ugly Betty marathon..' You said, as you started to walk towards your room. 
'And i will not being busy doing other things..' He winked as he closed the door. 

*Sorry it's not that bad.. I don't feel much creativity tonight, but i wanted to make one tonight! 
Hope you enjoyed it anyway! 
Kathrine xx 

7 comments:

  1. Please make one with my name in it. My name is Charese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can You Please Make One With Me '& Zayn (:
    My Name Is Sayra C:
    Thanks ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u please make one for me with Louis??? My name is Yari!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should make a annonymous one with louis so we can all put our names in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pwease make me one pwease my name is vanessa and please can u send me the link to it because i may not know where it is Thank you Lots of love---- Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make me one with zayn my Name is janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete