Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Tanvi)

#Imagine you are in High School. You are not one of the popular girls, you are more on the 'nerdy' side. There was this boy on your school, the hottest of them all. All girls had a crush on him, including you. His name was Harry Styles. He was a year above you. He often teased you and your friends with his mates, but it was mostly you. You really didn't knew why, there was a lot other girls that where even more weirder than you. You kinda hated it, but on the same time liked it. He knew your name. And talked to you. In a bad way, but still. It was lunch time right now, and you sat by yourself, your friends wasn't in school. They were all sick. You only had about 2-3 friends, you didn't really like other girls. You sat there, eating a sandwich. Suddenly, someone sat down beside you. You looked, and almost dropped your sandwich.
'Hey..' He said, and smiled nervously.
'Harry? Are you sure it's the right table?' You asked him, smiling back.
'Look.. I really like you' He whispered to you, moving his head a bit closer to yours so you could hear.
'Good joke' You smiled.
'No no! I mean it, Tanvi. I really do.' He said, and he had a very serious look on his face. You looked him in the eyes, you him in yours. You emmidialety felt the butterflies fly in your stomach. He softly took his hand on your leg.
'Please believe me' He said, and you could see that his eyes were getting a bit wet.
'Are..Are you crying?' You asked him.
'No, i'm not' He said, taking his hand from your leg, and looked straight forward. In the same moment one of his mates called him.
'Harry! Why are you sitting with that nerd?!' He yelled.
'I'm coming!' He said, and gave you a cute smile. You didn't really knew what to do. Believe him? You looked down, and you saw a little piece of paper between your legs. You looked at it.
'Meet me at the park tonight at 7. xx' You got butterflies in your stomach once more. The day finished slowly without your friends, but when it was, you hurried home, and started with a bath. You took the clothes on you had on in school, it wasn't really your 'thing' to dress up. But you curled your hair and put it up in a high bun. The clock was almost 7, and you started walking to the park. As you got nearer and nearer, you could see Harry standing there.
'Hi..' You said as you stood a couple meters behind him. He turned around.
'Hey' He smiled. He walked a bit closer to you.
'Your ready?' He asked, he had a smirk on his face.
'Oh, please don't..' You said taking a step away, but at the same time, all his mates came out from behind the trees around you. They all had waterballoons in each hand, and they all threw it at you on the same time.
'HARRY!' You yelled, and you couldn't control your feelings. They all stood there laughing at you, plus some other boys and girls from your school.
'You really thought that i liked you?' He laughed, almost in tears.
'Thanks a lot' You cried. You had make up all over you face.
'You welcome!' He said, and went over to his friends. You hurried out, and sat down on a bench a bit away from the street. You suddenly saw a dark shadow on the way over to you. It was Niall. Niall Horan from your school. You had always have had a crush on him too, but it was a whole other kind. This one was 'real'. He could make you laugh like nobody else, and he really lighted up your world if he just talked to you.
'Hi..' He said as he got a bit closer, sitting beside you.
'Hey..' You still cried.
'I can't imagine the feeling you have right now.. It must be horrible' He said, trying to make you feel better by rubbing your back.
'I just don't get it.. Why me?' You said, letting out your emotions to Niall.
'I don't know.. You are perfect in my eyes' He said to you, moving a bit closer.
'Thanks Niall' You smiled. You knew he ment it, he wasn't the kind of boy who lied with that kind of stuff.
'I don't get it how they can live with themselfes sometimes..' He said, breaking the silence.
'I don't think they care.. I'm just a piece of shit anyway..' You said, still crying.
'Tanvi, your not. You are perfect. You are perfect to me, i would do anything to have the confidence to ask you out, but you can do so much better than me' He said, and a second later, realizing what he said.
'Sorry..' He said, blushing a bit, looking down.
'I would love to go out with you' You smile to him, giggling a bit.
'Really?' He asked, looking at you again, smiling.
'Yeah, i like you.. You are different, but in a good way' You smiled.
That sounds great! And i know where we're going and when' He smiled.
'Let me hear!' You smiled.
'Nandos and now. I'm starving!' He said, getting up. You smiled to him, and followed. He touched your hand a bit with his, letting you know that he wanted to hold it. You could see he was a bit nervous, but you just took your hand in his, and he smiled to you.

18 comments:

  1. Aww Nialler is adorable!!
    Haha my iPod corrected Niall into Nialler XD
    I really want to slap Harry though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you make me one for harry? my name is Shanelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish one day to find a boy as Niall... :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you so much! <3 you are truly the best! haha when i was reading it, i thought that you had made a mistake until the twist came! :D THANK YOUUU! love tanvi <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please make one for me with louis? And could it be like we are playing a game like truth or dare? Love your imagines!! //Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey imma a big fan of your imagines would you mind doing one of me (maisie) and nialler? It would mean the world to me if you do schmanks =)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can u do me one. My name is holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you make one for me with anyone of them i love them all my name is Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can u pretty please with shugar on top, make one for me with either Niall or Harry??!!
    Can we please be playing a game of 7 minuets in heaven??
    PLEASE???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you do one for me? my name is eleanor. :) xx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww C: That's So Cute <3 ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soo this guy at my school actually look a little like Niall..when I first saw Nialls pic I actually tought it was the guy o.O

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friends name is Tanvi XD I eould seriously slap the hell out of Harry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I Please Have An Imagine? (: Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I Please Please HAVE AN IMAGINE (; ? Thanks Love - With Niall (:

    ReplyDelete