Sunday, May 20, 2012

#Imagines! Important

Hiii guys!

It's unbelievable!
I almost have 90.000 views!!!!
SO HAPPPPY!
I appreciate every one of you, and i looove you guys for reading my #Imagines!
I use a lot of time on them, so i'm glad you like them :)

And now to the more important part..
I've got exams soon, and i may not post as many as i did before..
But i'll try to write one everyday!
Right now i got 29 personal #Imagines to write..
So it would mean a lot to me if those who have got one don't ask for one more.
I don't wanna sound angry and selfish, it's just a bit hard for me to focus when i got so many to do, hope you guys understand!
I'm really sorry, and i will write when i haven't got so many to do, so you all can ask for some again!

And if you aren't already, go follow me on Twitter @KeviinPigeon
Me and my friend own it, and we tweet stuff about 1D and short #Imagines, I tweet when i'm done with an #Imagine, and you can ask me questions on there too if you have some!

And again, i love you all!
Much love, Kathrine xx

4 comments:

  1. Haha you don't sound selfish at all, the opposite, you sound very sweet and caring!
    It's really nice of you to let people know that you're busy :)
    GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on your 90,000 views (90,011 views to be exact) !!! Good Luck on your exams !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your exams!!!!
    P.S congrats on 90,000 viewers... You deserve it your imagines are amazing they always seem to cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you should only do imagines tgat don't have specific names where you just insert your own name then it can apply to everybody. Unless there are like special requests and stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete