Saturday, May 19, 2012

One Direction #Imagine (Rebecca)

#Imagine you and the boys were best friends. You did all kind of weird things together, and they always cheered you up. You always have had a little crush on Liam, but you haven't really told anybody. You was going to be together with the boys tonight, but Liam couldn't make it, he was going out with his family instead. You took your jacket and shoes on, and headed over to Harry's apartment where they all were. 
'Heeey!' You yelled as you walked in. This was like yout second home. 
'Hii!' You heard from the living room, Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn. 
'What's up?' You smiled as you walked into the living room. You sat down next to Louis. 
'Not much, you?' Zayn asked, as you sat down. 
'I'm sooo tired!' You sighed, you've been working all day. 
'We have an important thing we wanna talk about with you..' Louis said. They all looked serious at you. 
'What have i done?' You said confused. 
'Nothing, but it's about Liam..' Niall continued. 
'He really really likes you' Harry said, looking into your eyes. He didn't lie. 
'I don't believe you guys!' You laughed. 
'I know you don't, but it's true..' Harry continued. 
'That's also why he isn't here tonight' Zayn said. 
'What?' You asked confused. 
'He'd been in love with you for a couple years now, he just haven't got the courage to say it to you. He said that it was really heart-breaking to see you, and know that you didn't like him back. He's really torn' Niall said. They all looked so sad. It was really true. You couldn't believe it. 
'But..' You said, and you suddenly started smiling. The boys looked confused at you. 
'Do you.. Like him back?' Louis asked. 
'How couldn't I?' You blushed. 
'He's just so.. Amazing' You said, leaning back against the couch. 
'Liam is home alone right now. Go over to him, and surprise him' Harry smiled. 
'I can't!' You laughed. 
'Why?' Niall asked you. 
'I just.. It would seem so wrong..' You said, looking at Niall. 
'It would be so sweet! We can take with you if you want to?' Harry asked. 
'Hmm.. If you all go with me, i will' You smiled, and they all got up after sharing looks. 
'Let's go!' Zayn smiled. You all went out in Harry's car, and drove over to Liam's house. It was really dark in there. 
'Sure he's home?' You asked nervous as the car stopped. 
'Sure' Harry said, and you all walked out of the car. You went up to the door, and knocked. After a couple seconds in silence, you heard footsteps. 
'Who's there?' You heard Liam. He didn't sound very well. 
'Can we please come in?' You asked him. 
'They have told you, haven't they?' He said angrily. 
'Liam, please just let me in!' You tried again. 
'The rest have to go..' He said, and you could hear he was crying now. 
'We're gone, Liam' Harry said, and they all walked to the car. 
'Please..' You said, and a couple seconds later he opened the door. 
'I'm feeling like a fool..' He whispered. His eyes was red from crying, and there was old tears under the new ones on his cheeks. He holded a Kleenix in his hand. 
'Aw, Liam.. I'm so sorry..' You said, as you took a step closer to him, hugging him. He took his arms around your waist, and you felt the butterflies in your stomach starting to fly. 
'I love you so much, Rebecca..' He cried to you, still hugging you. He wouldnt' let you go, and you was totally fine with that. 
'I love you too, Liam..' You whispered in his ear, and he let go of you, looking confused at your face. 
'I can't stand seeing you like this.. I love you too, i just didn't wanted to ruin anything between us, cause i didn't thought that you would like someone like me..' You said to him, looking down. His hand found the way to yours, and you stood there about 20 cm away from each others, your hand playing with his hand. You looked down, and you could feel Liam staring at you. After a couple seconds in silence, you looked up. To your surprise, Liam was standing there with a huge smile on his face. 
'Your perfect to me, babe' He said, moving a bit closer to you. The door was still open, and the boys was staring at you, but you didn't care. 
'They are filming us..' Liam whispered to you. 
'Lets give them what they want?' You winked. 
'Just my words' He smiled before he kissed you soft, yet passionately, on your lips. You responded, and you could feel him smile as the kiss got a bit more intense. You could hear Harry talk; 
'And this is Rebecca and Liam's first kiss! They will share a lot of them in the future!' He smiled. Still kissing you, Liam closed the door with his foot. His hands were around your waist, and yours on his chest. Liam pulled suddenly away. 
'Do you wanna be my girlfriend?' He asked you, whispering. 
'Of course..' You whispered back, your foreheads touched. He brushed your cheek softly. 
'Do you wanna spend the night here? You don't have to, bu-' You cut him off. 
'Of course!' You smiled, squealing in happiness. He took you up like a bride, and walked into his bedroom where you cuddled the rest of the night. You feel asleep in Liam's strong arms. 

17 comments:

  1. awww this is sooo sweet! i can't wait to read my imagine though! andrea :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u please do an imagine with Harry or Niall ?
    My name is Louise :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you make me one for harry? my name is Shanelle xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you make one for Louis? My name is abby by the way! Thanks love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your imagines, I come on here everyday looking to see if you've done a new one! I know you've got a whole list of ones to do but could you do me one with Niall plase? My name is Dani :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love these. They get better and better. I know you have a huge list but if you really could please make one for Louis and Kali! Xxx love

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw i lovelovelove this one could you make a tess one with harry or niall ?! please and thanks (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your imagines can you do one of Harry please thank you



    ps my name is Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg. I LOVE YOUR IMAGINES! They are the best ive ever read:))) keep making more! This one is my favorite<333 I'd be really really happy if you'd make me one, you can choose any guy! I love them all<3 my name is Deena. & my friend is in love with zayn, and is his biggest fan and it's her birthday Wednesday, could you please make a zayn one for her? Her name is allison! I'd really appreciate it! I'll keep commenting and giving good rates thanks<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaawww these are so cute. Do you think you could do one of me and my best friend mia? Mia likes Niall and I like all of them. My names makaela by the way. It would be awesome if you could put us in the same story, we are kind of in a fight right now and I think it would make her day if you could do one if you have time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love ur imagines!!! Can u make me one, if u have time?surprise me with who its with thanks:))))

    Erin:)
    (pronounced Aron)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg this is my favorite imagine I've ever read!! No joke <3 Keep up the amazing Liam ones! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really love ur imagines:D
    can i get an imagine for me and zyan please..... but i want a cute without any fights,cries and all that stuff,....


    my name is alice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can u make one for me with Niall? By the way my name is Adrianna. Thnks!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can u make me one with Niall? My name is Adrianna. Thnks

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love your imagines. My youtube isnt working and there arent many good long imagines on google......except for yours. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like this I wish u could make me 1 with Liam......anyways love it u r soooo good at making imagines

    ReplyDelete