Saturday, April 28, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Shani)

#Imagine you and Niall have been a couple for about a week. He asked you out, and you've been liking him for ages. The date was on a great little restaurant, and afterwards, you slept at his place. The day after he asked you to be his girlfriend, and you said yes, of course. Everytime you saw him or just thinked about him, you got butterflies in your stomach. It was friday today, and you were gonna sleep at his place, he was home alone. You packed your things, and headed over to him. You've been good friends with him for some years before, so you knew him well. You knocked on the door. 
'Hey babe!' Niall opened the door, taking your hand to pull you inside. He took you by the waist and pulled you even closer to him, and kissed you passionately. He pulled back after some seconds. 
'Hi Nialler!' You giggled, he made you go crazy! 
'So.. I've planned something for tonight' He said, as you both walked into the living room. There was popcorn and coke on the table, and a big blanket on the sofa. There was 5 dvd's on the table too. You went over to the dvd's and looked at them. 
'5 horror-movies?' You said, as he walked over to you, putting his hand on your waist. He always touched you when he stood close to you. 
'I'm gonna protect you, babe' He smiled, taking his arms around your waist, starting to kiss your neck. 
'Alright then..' You smiled, turning around so his lips was meeting yours. You could feel him smile as you started to kiss him very passionately. You pulled back. 
'Aww.. Mind doing that one more time?' He winked, as he pulled you back to him. You giggled, and kissed him once more time. 
'Let's watch the movies now?' You asked him, sitting on the couch, taking the blanket over you. 
'Which one should we watch first?' He asked you, looking at them. 
'Insidious?' You asked, and he nodded, putting it on. He sat next to you, taking his arm around your waist. You laid your head on his chest, and his hand was laid on your leg. The first very scary scene came, and you hated these kind of movies. 
'I can't take it..' You whispered to Niall, and he paused the movie. 
'I know' He smiled. 
'Why are we watching it then?' You asked him, you couldn't help but smile. 
'I love it when you bury your head into my chest. I love it when i get to hold around you, protecting you. I just love being close to you..' He smiled cute, brushing your hair. 
'Aw, your so sweet, Niall' You smiled, playing with his fingers on your hand. 
'But your sweeter..' He whispered in your ear. He laid you down, with him on top of you. He started to kiss you softly. You responded, and it started to get more passionate. After some minutes he pulled back. 
'I haven't loved anyone so much as i love you. You drive me crazy..' He whispered to you. 
'I get butterflies in my stomach of just the thought of you..' You whispered to him, and you could see a smile appear on his face. 
'I love you, babe..' He whispered, taking his head closer to yours. 
'I love you too, Nialler' You said, just before he kissed you. 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! That was amazing! Thank you soooo much! -Shani
    ps. Loved it soo much.... If you had time, I'd love a one with Harry as well? Don't wanna be greedy if you've had more requests but if you get the time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these. I do. But one problem I have Is the grammar

    ReplyDelete