Thursday, April 26, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Natalie)

#Imagine you and Niall are best friends, but you have always had a crush on him. You haven't told anybody. You was afraid to tell him, cause you were afraid to ruin your wonderful friendsship. You was going to sleep at his place tonight, with the rest of the lads. You have looked forward to it in some time now! You started to pack your things, and headed over to him. 
*Knock Knock* 
'Heey!' Harry said, opening the door. 
'Niall! Your girlfriend is here!' Harry yelled, this made you laugh. 
'Shut up, Haz! At least i'm not gay!' Niall yelled back. 
'Come in, babe' Harry laughed. You both walked into the living room. You sat down beside Niall. 
'What's up, darling?' He smiled cute at you. 
'Not much, you?' smiled back. 
'Same' He said. You both looked at each other for a couple seconds in silence. 
'Ey, guys!' Harry said. 
'What?' Niall asked, looking away from you, but then looking at you again. 
'Niall, we can see that you like her!' Louis smiled. 
'Shut up, Louis!' Niall said, removing his look from you. He blushed slightly. 
'And Natalie, you like him too. You can't hide it' Zayn said, he poked you in the side making you laugh. 
'Stop!' You laughed. 
'See, you are both smiling like 2 small...small....Flashing toothbrushes!' Liam laughed. 
'You looked at Niall again, and he was already looking at you. 
'What about a game?' Harry said mysterious. 
'I'm in!' You said, glad he changed the subject.
'What about thruth or dare?' Louis asked, and Harry nodded. 
'Just what i thought, Boo Bear!' He smiled. 
'So, Niall, your gonna start' Harry smiled. 
'I'll pick dare, cause i know what truth are gonna be' He said, looking at you. 
'I dare you to kiss Natalie' Louis said, while he looked at Harry. This was planned, you could tell. 
'I hate you guys..' He said, but he couldn't hide his smile. It was so cute! 
'Come on, you both want it!' Liam said, smiling. 
'I'm in, what about you babe?' Niall asked you, taking your hand in his, he looked a bit nervous. You got the craziest butterflies in your stomach, you felt like screaming. 
'I'm in' You smiled. Nialls nervous face changed quickly into a big smile. 
'Lets do it then' He smiled. He took his hand around the back of your neck, continued to holding your hand, your fingers interlaced. Your lips was only a couple centimeters away from each other now. You both had closed eyes, and you started to feel Nialls warm breath tickle your lips. Then, his soft wet lips pressed against yours. It was like magic. After about 10 seconds, his tongue started to lick your lip. You opened your mouth slowly, and your tongues danced in sync. He was an amazing kisser! After some minutes of passionate kissing, he pulled back slowly, revealing a big smile on his face. 
'Aww, that's so cute!' Liam smiled. 
'So, do we finally have a new couple?' Harry winked. Niall looked at you, and you nodded. 
'We have' You smiled. Nialls smile got even bigger now, and he leaned in one more time, kissing you passionate. The boys started cheering, and you could feel Niall smile. 

5 comments:

  1. Hiya. These things are so cute! Is there any chance u can make me a Zayn one? Sort of like this one? Or a Niall one tok? My names Ally :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute I'm a. Big fan can u make one for me my name is Darcy and can it be about harry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna make me oneplease your so good at these!! Btw maybe me and louis or liam and my names alexa!!:) i love these thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you make me one with niall. I love your storys. My name is tuesday. Thank you!!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!Im Emma. Could you make me one where Harry and I get into a fight as bestfriends, but when we make up we realize we should date? btw I love love love your imagines! Thanks so much! love always, Emma <3

    ReplyDelete