Thursday, April 26, 2012

Harry #Imagine (Tatyana)

#Imagine you and Harry are a couple. You've been it for about 5 months, and it's going good! You love him so much, he's the best boyfriend ever! But the last couple days, he'd been very down. He says that there's nothing wrong, but you can see it on him. He looks so sad, and worried. It was friday night, and you and Harry agreed to be together. You went over to him at 6. There was about 10 minutes, so you went over to him now.
*knock knock*
'Hey..' Harry said, as he opened the door. You could see that he's been crying.
'Hi Harry..' You said, walking in. He hugged you tightly for a couple seconds, then let you go. You both walked into the living room, and sat in the big couch.
'Harry.. I can see you've been crying, you really need to tell me what's going on' You said calm to him. You could see that his eyes started to get teary. He just looked down.
'Harry..' You said, sitting a bit closer to him. You took your hand on his leg to comfort him. But that didn't helped..
'DO NOT TOUCH ME!' He yelled, standing up.
'HARRY, WHAT'S GOING ON?!' You yelled back, you was mad at him for not telling you what it is. He usually tells you when somethings wrong.
'YOU KNOW IT!' He yelled. You've never seen him vry so much before.
'I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING HARRY!' You yelled back. You started to cry now too. Why wouldn't he tell you?
'I'VE TALKED TO LOUIS ABOUT IT! HE SAW YOU!' Harry screamed, sitting down again with his face in his hands.
'I don't understand.. Please, Harry..' You said, sitting a bit closer to him one more time.
'I just don't understand why! Why, Tatyana?' He said, looking really mad at you.
'WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?!' He yelled. You didn't understand anything.
'I HAVEN'T, HARRY!' You yelled back.
'OH, YOU HAVEN'T?! WHY DID LOUIS THEN SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY?!?' He screamed, it was a bit hard to understand him.
'WHEN AND WHERE?' You yelled back.
'LAST FRIDAY AT THE CLUB!!' He yelled, walking out of the room. You followed him.
'DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT I DID LAST FRIDAY?!' You yelled. You've told Harry that you were going to London to visit your dad.
'What are you talking about?!' He yelled, but a bit quiter, so you could understand him better.
'I was visiting my dad, Harry! IN LONDON!' You yelled.
'Wh..What?' He said, talking normally again.
'And if you don't believe me, here's a picture! Look at the date!!' You yelled, showing him a picture with you and your dad infront of the TV.
'I can't believe that you thought i was cheating on you, Harry! Why don't you trust me?!' You yelled at him. He was just staring on the phone, without saying a word.
'I...I'm so so sorry..' He cried.
'I hope you are!' You said, walking out of his apartment, and went home. You could hear Harry yell after you, but you didn't wanted to talk to him. How could he believe something about you? Didn't he trust you? These questions was flying around in your head while you walked back.
'BABE!' You suddenly heard. It was Harrys voice. You turned around, and he was only a couple meters away from you.
'Harry, fuck off!' You yelled, starting to run now aswell.
'Ey! Don't go! I'm so sorry, Tatyana!' He said almost out of breath. He continued to run.
'5 months, Harry. How many times haven't i said, that this has been the best 5 months of my life? And then you just suddenly thought that i was cheating on you!' You yelled to him. After a few seconds, someone grabbed your arm.
'I'm so sorry..' Harry cried, whispering it into your ear. He holded you tight, so you couldn't escape. There wasn't many people on the street yet.
'Please, Tatyana.. Don't leave me..' He whispered, and you could easily hear that he was still crying.
'I will not leave you, Harry.. But i think that we maybe.. You know.. Need a break?' you said to him.
'NO!' He yelled, starting to cry even more.
'I love you so much, babe.. Everytime i see you i still get buttflies in my stomach.. I can't live without you, even for just a week. That would be torture..' He whispered. He looked into your eyes. He slowly leaned in. After a few seconds, you could feel his lips press against yours in a soft, yet passionate kiss. You kissed him back, you couldn't resist him. He pulled back after a couple seconds.
'When i think about it.. I feel so stupid for believing it..' He said, hugging you tight. Your head was on his chest, and you could hear his heart beat fast.
'I love you, Harry' You said to him.
'I love you too, Tatyana. More than you ever can imagine..' He said, stroking your hair, kissing you on th etop of your head.

10 comments:

  1. Hey! OMG girl I love you imagines :) Can you write one for me with Harry. My name is Aleksandra ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv all these imagines. Can u please do one for me and Harry? My name is Maddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Dallas, and I would like a Louis one. Thx! If you need some information about me, I have dark brown, curly hair.(yes, like Harry's.) and brown eyes. This is a really great story... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. U are awesome at these can I please have one with Harry my name is Courtney please please I really want one <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you have one of me and zayn my names is emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyy i love all your imagines(: can you please write one for me and Harry ? My mane is Damaris(: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your imagines! They make me feel so many emotions! Do one for me please? My name is Kidist. Thaaaanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. can u right a long imagine about me and harry ,i love ur imagienes my name is Mykala

    ReplyDelete