Monday, April 16, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Alex)

#Imagine you and Niall are best friends, but you have always had a huge crush on him. You haven't ever told it to anybody, cause you was sure that he didn't liked you back. You was very down in this time, your parents just got divorced. Your phone suddenly rang, while you had a crying moment. 
'Hello?' You said, wiping your tears away. 
'Hey, mind if i come over? I hate it when your sad and alone.. I wanna give you a good old Horan-hug!' Niall said, you could hear him smiling as he said the last. 
'Of course, if you don't mind! I would love to, Nialler' You smiled of how cute i was. 
'I'll be over before you know it' He said, hanging on. You didn't get time to think about that, before Niall came into your room. 
'Aww babe.. Come here!' He said before you got up. You ran in his arms, and he hugged you for a very long time. You just cried on his shoulder, and he kissed your hair, and played a bit with it. 
'It's okay, i'm here now.. Just let it all out, sweetheart..' He whispered to you. You pulled a bit away after 5 minutes. 
'I'm so sorry, Niall..' You cried. He looked in your eyes. 
'Don't be sorry, allright? I'm here for you when your down, that's what friends are for' He said, hugging you again. He pulled away after some seconds, and walked over to the bed followed by you. 
'So, how is it going?' He asked you, taking your hand. 
'I don't know.. I don't know anything right now.. I don't know if i'm gonna live with mum or dad..' You cried. You could see that Niall's eyes were wet too. 
'What's wrong, Niall?' You asked him, taking a closer look to his face. 
'It's just.. Alex.. I love you so much, it hurts so badly when you're not feeling good. I wished that i could remove all your pain from you. I can't stand seing you like this. If i ever hurt you, i don't think i would be able to live with myself.. I just love you so much' He whispered, taking his hand up to your cheek. 
'I love you too..' You smiled. 
'I kno-.. You do? Really?' His face brightened up. 
'Yeah, i do' You smiled big. He smiled big to you too. He slowly leaned in, his smile dissapered as he came closer. He was very close to you now. 
'May I?' He whispered, and you nodded. His soft lips touched yours. You had big butterflies in your stomach, and for the first time in a long time you felt happy. 

*I'm sorry if i offended you in any way by the divorce of the parents, but i hope you don't mind :)

3 comments:

  1. my parents divorced about 3 yrs ago. i am still going through the hard time b/c of rude comments i hear all the time. i wish i had a friend like niall to be there for me. you didnt offend me at all. i actually, enjoyed reading it . thanks so much savvy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents got divorced two weeks ago and then my hamster died. I went to school and told my friend she just laughed about my parents and she said aha I'm gonna dance on your stupid hamsters grave. I started to cry and then she called me a baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very sorry to hear that. But if you told your socalled friend that, she or he is obviously not a friend. As you get older, you will find out who your true friends are. A true friend would never say that, and that is for sure. My friend Emily and I have been threw everything together. We were bestfriends from the start. Her parents got divorced and not only did she cry, but i cried with her. A few weeks after that my hamster died, there, she also cried with me. Emily wrote on a piece of paper that she would love my hamster like she (hamster) was her own. September 8th 2009 is our friendship anniversary. I hope you have a friend like her,that you cannot live without, cuz I know I CANNOT live without Emily. Just remember if you dont have one of these friends tell a cousin or sibling or any other family member,because they will reach out to you with no problem at all because that is what family does. That is how I feel about Emily,we dont listen to haters, we sit there and think that we will be sisters forever and always. :)

      Delete