Sunday, April 15, 2012

Harry #Imagine (Hayley)

#Imagine you and Harry just had a fight. He yelled that you just could leave without he would miss you. That broke you, so you left emmidiately without looking back. You finally reached your home. you locked up, and walked inside your little apartment. You went into the bedroom after taking your jacket and shoes off. You laid you down, under the blanket. You couldn't stop crying. It was over with you and Harry, but you still loved him to death. You fell asleep after some hours. About 3 o'clock in the night, your phone ringed. It was Louis. You took it.
'Hello?' You said, sounding very tired.
'What have you done to Harry?!' He sounded a bit mad.
'What i have done to Harry?! He was the one saying that i should leave!' You yelled, and you started crying again, remember it all.
'Harry just came home to me. His eyes are red, and he's bleeding!' Louis said, he sounded very angry.
'That's not my fault!' You said, and Louis could hear you cry.
'Seriously, get together again! You both can't handle being away from eachother! I mean it!' He said, you could hear Harry yell something.
'Harry, shut up!' Louis said, getting back to you.
'I'm picking you up in 10 minutes, allright?' He said. Before you could answer, he hang on.
You laid down again, trying to fall asleep. But the tears were just rolling down. After 15 minutes, someone came inside your house. How could that be? Louis didn't have a key, only Harry.. You couldn't think more about it. Louis came inside your room. He had Harry with him, holding him in the arm so he couldn't run. You could see that Harry had cried, and there was scars on his wrists.
'I'll leave you two alone until you are back together!' Louis said, pushing Harry on the bed so he landed beside you. He quickly closed the door, and locked it. (There was a key outside your room).
'LOUIS!' You yelled, as he closed the door. You still cried.
'Babe.. He aren't going to let us out, before.. you know' He said, wiping tears away from his face.
'Why the scars?' You asked him, to break the silence.
'I don't know.. I just needed to do something to remove the pain' He said, looking down.
'Don't do that. I don't like that you hurt yourself in that way. You haven't got a reason to do it' You said, sitting up against the wall.
'I have reasons enough' He said, looking up.
'You are hot, a lovely apartment, money, etc. It would take you seconds to find a girl..' You said, looking down. A tear rolled down your cheek again, and Harry got up, so he stood infront of the bed.
'The only joy i had in my life are gone. How could i be happy when your not around me? I LOVE YOU!' He yelled, as he started to cry again.
'I couldn't stay! I was afraig that you would hurt me! You have tried once before!' You yelled back, crying too.
'DO NOT SAY THAT!' He screamed.
'Just... Go' You said, with your face in your hands.
'I will not and i can not go away, and you know that!' He said a bit more calm, walking over to you on the bed. He stopped when he was only a few inches away from your face.
'I love you, babe. i'm so sorry' He whispered, his voice sounded weak.
'i love you too, harry.. but its ju-' You got interrupted by his lips pressed against yours.
'I promise you that i will last forever. There will probably come more fights like this, but please.. You know that i can't stop loving you know matter what you do. Can't you just forget what i said, and give me another chance? I did this to my arms because i was sure that you wouldn't take me back, and i can't stand it, when your crying..' He whispered, holding your head in his hand.
'I will.. I'm so sorry Harry, i didn't mean anything..' You said, as you still cried. He took you in his arms.
'Babe, it's alright now. Everything will be okay, i promise. I'm here now, and i will not leave you no matter what..' He said, while his fingers played with your hair. He pulled you away a bit, and gave you the most passionate kiss he'd ever given you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! You're a really good writer! Keep up the good work! xx I really like your fight imagines because they're intense and have more suspense haha. Enjoy your day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my Name is Katie and could you make one with Harry and I being bestfriends? An you know, thatchanges ;) And have me cut myself idk why that just interests me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiii ..I'm Ella and I just want to say that I love ur imagines so much especially the fight ones ..they're amazing <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete