Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Liam #Imagine (Sabrina)

#Imagine you and Liam are best friends. He's so caring, and he rings to you at least every other day, if he haven't seen you in a while. But you are together with him almost everyday, as often as you can. It is friday today, and Liam was is home alone the whole weekend. He'd asked you to come over to him, and the rest of the boys would be there too, for a sleepover. Of course you said yes! You've been with the lads a couple times before, so you knew them a bit. They always teased you, they dais that you was Liam's girlfriend. You had a huge crush on Liam, so you didn't really care. Liam didn't care either, it was all fun. You just packed your bags, and headed over to Liam's. 
*Knock knock* 
You heard footsteps on the way to the door. 
'Hey!' It was Harry who opened. 
'Liam! Your girlfriend just arrived!' He yelled to Liam. 
'Shut up!' Liam yelled back, Harry laughed. 
'Come in, Sabrina!' He said, and you walked in, taking your jacket and shoes off. 
'Heey boys!' You smiled, when you walked into the living room where the rest was. 
'Hi!' They all responded. Harry sat down beside Louis. There wasn't any seats yet, and you could see that Liam was blushing a bit. 
'Come and sit on me, babe!' Zayn said, smiling. You walked over to him, and sat down. He took his arms around your waist, making you lean back so your head was next to his. It felt a bit weird, but you didn't mind. Zayn was hot, but Liam had your heart. 
'Your hair smells nice..' He said, smelling to your hair. Niall leaned over and did the same. 
'Yeah, it does!' He answered, they both looked at Liam, he looked mad. 
'It's my turn to have you now!' Harry smiled, Zayn pushed you up, and you walked awkwardly over to Harry. 
'Come and sit down babe' He smiled, taking your hand. As you sat down, he kissed your cheek. As he did this, Liam stood up, and walked out of the room quickly. 
'Seriously, what's going on?!' You said, getting away from Harry and sat down on Liams seat next to Louis. 
'Haven't you noticed?' Harry asked you surprised. 
'Liam likes you, and we are making him jealous' Niall said. 
'Wh..What? Really?' You smiled a bit. 
'Yeah.. AAnd you like him too, right?' Louis asked, winking. 
'I..I..' You didn't knew what to say. 
'You can't hide it, we can see the way that you look at him!' Zayn smiled. 
'should i go up to him?' You asked them, smiling a bit. 
'Yeah, that would be a great idea.. I don't think he's so happy right now' Zayn said. You walked up to him. you knocked on the door. 
'Can i come in?' You asked, you could hear him crying. 
'Aren't you busy making out with Harry?' He asked, his voice sounded weak. 
'Liam, please..' You said, opening the door. He sat on the bed with his face in his hands. 
'What do you want?' He asked, not showing his face. 
'I didn't knew what they were doing. I..I love you too..' You finally said it. He stopped crying, looking up at you slowly. 
'I was supposed to say that first..' He smiled. 
'Aw, your so sweet, Liam!' You said, walking over to him. You sat down next to him, and he took your hand in his. 
'Can i get a kiss?' He whispered. You leaned in, and soon was your lips touching softly. 
'Will you be my girlfriend?' He asked, after a couple minutes kissing. 
'Of course, Liam' You smiled. He laid you down, with him on top of you, kissing you again more passionately. 

6 comments:

  1. Could you make one a bit like thiz with me and Zayn btw my name is Sophie p.s. I love your imagines xx ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please emake meh one but please make it passionate nd with niall please nd my name is paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. PLZ PLZ make one for me with Liam PLZ my name is Marlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I was wondering if u could make an imagine for me my name is indigo:) I love all of one direction so I don't mind who. P.s I saw that everyone asked here so I thought that this would be the place to ask:) thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I have one please I dont care with who my names kayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is ma favorite. Can you make one for me? My names Michelle and I don't care who with. I re-read them all the time:)

    ReplyDelete