Thursday, May 31, 2012

Twitter is stupid! D:

Hey, again!

Okay, Twitter have suspended us, once again.. I think it was because we have written a wrong email, but Twitter wouldn't let us make a new one.. -.-'

So hopefully, this will be the last one we make!
@Damn1DisPerfect
Please follow, just ask for a follow back! :D

A little bit of news!
We have finished schoool!! :D
Only 4 exams left, then HOLIDAYS!
And holidays = More #Imagines!
YAAAAYY!! :D
lol, a bit too excited.. xD

I'm gonna write at least one #Imagine on Saturday! I probably have hangovers, but still!
Not gonna write one tomorrow, unfortunately!

I soon have 110000 views!
Now that's crazy! :DD

Love you guys! You light up my world like nobody else! ;)
Kathrine xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for the 110000 views!!
    Lol I wish I'd finish school already, you lucky girl XD
    Can't wait for more imagines!! ^_^
    Lol I'm kind of addicted to them, but in a good way 0.0 I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky your done school I still have a mnonth left -.- But can't wait to read your imagines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats 1Derful!! Congrats for the 110000 views! <3

    // Julia

    ReplyDelete