Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Ronja)

#Imagine you and Niall are best friends. You've been it since kindergarten. You and Niall was like soulmates. You knew him more than anyone, and he knew you almost more than yourself. You was always together. But over the last couple months, you had started to get feelings for him. There was just something, you couldn't really describe it. He just made you weak everytime he looked at you, and everytime i touched you, you got butterflies in your stomach. You was going to a sleepover at his, and the lads came too. You've been together with them much since you knew Niall so well, so you knew them all well. They always teased you and Niall, they wanted you two to be a couple, they always said that You were so cute together. Everytime they said it, Niall blushed, and just smiled at you, kind off ignoring them. He was just so sweet, it was unbelievable! You packed your bags, and headed over to him. 
*Knock knock* 
'Hey babe!' Niall said, as he opened the door. He always called you that, you loved it. 
'Hey Nialler!' You said, walking in. You heard laughing from the living room. 
'How are you?' He asked, smiling cute to you. 
'I'm good, and you?' You smiled back. 
'Good too' He said, smiling, looking on the floor. It was a bit awkward standing there since you liked him so much, but he didn't knew, fortunately. 
'Lets walk in?' He asked, after you had taken your shoes and jacket off. 
'Okay' You smiled, and he laid his hand on your waist while walking in. 
'Hey Ronja!' The boys said, as you walked in. 
'Hey guuys!' You smiled. There was only one seat left, and Niall took it. But he gave you a sign for you to sit on him. You sat on him, and he took his arms halfway around you, making you smile. 
'So, what's up?' Harry asked you, as you sat down on Niall. 
'Not much, what about you?' You asked him. 
'Same.. Have Niall told you something?' He asked, and the rest of the boys started smiling. 
'Noo..' You said confused, looking at Niall. He looked mad in Harry's direction. 
'What's up?' You laughed, as Harry started laughing. 
'Nothing..' He answered, and Niall took his arms away from you. 
'Can i come up for a second?' Niall asked, looking down. 
'Of course' You said, standing up. He ran out. 
'Seriously, what's going on?' You asked the boys, you were really confused. 
'He likes you' Louis said. 
'And i believe that!' You laughed. 
'He does!' Liam said, and continued.. 
'I think one of us should go out to him.. It wasn't really the nicest way we did this, was it Harry?' He said, looking at Harry. 
'Your right as usual, Liam..' Harry said, standing up. 
'Wait, wait..' You said, and Harry sat down again. 
'Do he really like me? Like, a lot?' You asked, you couldn't stop smiling. 
'Yeah.. Everytime he isn't with you, he always talks about you, how amazing you are, etc.' Harry said. 
'And how good you look!' Zayn added, which made you laugh. 
'Seriously? Cause i.. I kinda.. Like him too.. Alot' You smiled. 
'Seriously?' Liam said, smiling big. 
'Yeah..' You said, looking down with a big smile on your face. 
'Thats.. Amazing!' Louis said, smiling too. 
'You should go out to him. Tell him!' Harry said, looking happy that it wasn't him who should go out to him. 
'Okay.. But how?' You asked, looking at Liam. 
'Just say it. I promise you that it will come out the right way' He smiled. 
'Okay, i'm gonna do it..' You said, standing up, walking out. You reached the bathroom, and you could hear Niall. He cried. 
'Niall..' You said, knocking on the door. 
'They told you, didn't they?!' He sounded very mad. 
'They did..' You responded, and you could hear him kick something in the wall. 
'Niall, don't hurt yourself!' You said, trying to open the door but it was locked. 
'Let me in, please?' You asked him. 
'Why? So you can laugh at me? Tell me how stupid it is to have feelings for my best friend?' He said, you have never heard him crying so much before. 
'I actually have a very good reason why!' You said, you got really sad at hearing how sad he was. There was a couple seconds in silence, and you could hear him turning the key. 
'What?' He asked you, as you opened the door. He stood in front of you. His eyes were really red, and his cheeks were wet from the tears. 
'Aw, Niall..' You said, walking closer to him. You stopped when you couldn't get closer without touching. You had closed the door as you walked in. 
'Yeah, this is so sweet..' He said, annoyed, turning around but you grabbed him arm. 
'Ey, come here..' You said, and he stood infront of you again. 
'What was the reason?' He asked, wiping away a new tear. 
'I like you too..' You said, looking at his chest, taking his shirt in your hands, walking a bit closer to you. He didn't say anything for a couple seconds, so you looked up nervously. He had a big smile across his face. He took his hands around your waist, pulling you closer to him. 
'I'm sorry..' He whispered close to your ear. 
'You don't have to.. It's kinda sweet, you know' You smiled. 
'Oh, shut up and kiss me instead' He smiled, taking one of his hands up to your cheek. 
'My pleasure' You smiled. He took his finger on your chin, pulling you in. His lips met yours after some seconds. After a while, the kiss started to get more passionate. He was amazing at this! He bit your upperlip teasingly, and you let his tongue in. It was very romantic, but all of a sudden, someone knocked on the door. 
'I haven't time right now!' Niall yelled, and you could hear them laugh. 
'Get in there, Niall!' Louis yelled, and you could feel him smiling. 
'I'm....Doing...My......Best' He said, inbetween the kisses. 
'And....Your....Doing....It....Right' You said, and you could feel him smiling even more. 

12 comments:

  1. hey! i really LOVE your blog and your imagines! they are amazayn! if you have the time, could you make an imagine with Rosalie and Niall? thank you! -xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to your imagines! They're the best! If you have time, could you please make one with Carmen and Niall? Only if you want it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you have alot to do but if you have time savy and niall? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOur storie's are AMAZAYN! do you think you could make one of Anne-Michelle and Niall??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Angela! I love these. Make one for me and lou?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This imagines are really awesome ! Can you please do one for me with Niall ? If you have time ofcourse (: My namd is Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey could you please do one for me and Louis. My name's Bee. I really love your imagines :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really.really.love your imagines! They make me smile, cry, and bite my naila in suspense! :D could
    you do one for me? I love them all equally so it doesnt matter who you do one for, my name is kidist :) thaaaanks a whole bunch ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kay for the past three nights, I have been staying up all night reading your imagine, and they are all SO amazing! This is probably my favorite! And I was wondering if you would be able to make an imagine for me and Niall.?(: (my name is Paige) i really like all the cute cuddly ones, we're it is just kinda of whole day hanging out on the couch and stuff! (I get chills and cry reading those kind!) like as a date type of thing, but not going out to a fact restaurant type of date, just a whole day to hang out and talk and play wrestle and cuddle and whatnot!(: I would do just about anything if you were to wright me one like that! I read these every night, AND I have told all my friends about this! You you are simply AMAZING at these!(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you make an imagine for Hannah and Louis please if you have time? I love your imagines!

    ReplyDelete