Sunday, April 29, 2012

Harry #Imagine (Sabrina)


#Imagine you and Harry had been best friends for ages. Days you wasn't with him, you talked with him on the phone. You could keep a conversation going for hours, about nothing special. There haven't been anything, but friendship, between you. Kinda secretly you had a crush on him, but you wouldn't tell him, because you was a bit afraid of his reaction. You was sure that he didn't had the same feelings as you, and you didn't want to ruin your friendship.
You: “I'm so sorry, but I can't tonight. My parents think that I we should go out eating.”
Harry: “That was actually a brilliant idea! Well, see you tomorrow then?”
You: “You do? I think it sucks. I would rather be with you...”
Harry: “Aww, it's okay babe. The lads go out clubbing. I just go with them.” He always called you babe, so you wasn't choked in any way.
You: “Sounds nice! Don't get to drunk, okay?” you laughed.
Harry: “I wouldn't. But Liam is going too. He'll take care of me.”
You: “Of curse! I have to get ready now. I'm already a bit late. See you!”
Harry: “Sounds great! Yeah, see you tomorrow!” He said, before he hang on.
You stood up, and walked over to your mirror. As you were putting on some make up it knocked on the door, and before you could say something your brother stood inside your room. He closed the door behind him, and sat on your bed. You looked at him, before you looked in the mirror and continued putting on make up again. “What?” You sighed.
“Hey little sis! Talked with Harry again?” He said, teasing you, because he knew how mad you would get at him.
“Seriously! If you'll start that over again, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!” You yelled at him, while looking at him in the mirror. It just made him laugh. Really loud...
“I'm so sorry, sweetie! I just don't understand why you aren't together?” He said a bit more serious, but still with a big fat smile in his face.
“I said; GET OUT!” You yelled again, before you turned around.
“Chill Sabrina!” Your brother laughed again. “I know you like him. You can't hide it for me. I'm your brother, you know?”
“Aww, that's just great. My brother know who I have a crush on, my crush don't know it and my crush is my best friend...” You sighed. “Now... GET OUT!” You yelled. He got up, and walked through the door. “Sabrina! Mum said that we're leaving in ten minutes!” He yelled.
The dinner was actually really nice. You had a great time with your parents and your brother. After you ate you got home, watched some TV all together, before you went to bed.
You woke up as your phone vibrated right next to your head. You groaned before you looked at the screen. Harry? Wasn't he out with the lads? What if something happened to him?!
You: “Hello?”
Harry: “Hey babe! You sound tired, were you asleep?”
You: “Harry, it's 3am... Of curse I was asleep...”
Harry: “Uhm.. Yeah, I'm sorry for that..”
He sounded drunk, and you could hear music in the background, so he must still be at the club.
You: “It's fine. Is something wrong? Usually you don't call me in the middle of the night...”
Harry: “Everything is fine! I just want to tell you something.”
You: “I'm glad to hear. What's so important, that you have to call me at night, when you're out with your friends?”
Harry: “It's just... Yeah, uhm... How am I'm going to tell you this...?”
You: “Maybe you should just tell me tomorrow?” You yawned.
Harry: “I'm not brave enough tomorrow. It's just... Sabrina...”
You: “Brave enough? Harry, please just tell me.”
Harry: “Sabrina... I'm.. I'm in love with you! I did it! I just said it!”
You: “Please tell me that again when you're sober.”
Harry: “Oh... You don't believe me? I'm sorry if I just said something wrong. I will not ruin anything in our friendship! I will not loose you!”
You: “Harry... I'm really tired. I talk you tomorrow, when you aren't drunk, okay?”
Harry: “Uhm... Yeah... It's.. Uhm, okay.” He sounded a bit sad.
You: “And ey, Harry? I'm in love with you too!” You said before you ended the call. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach. Crazier than ever before! You tried to forget it, 'cos you didn't wanted to get disappointed if he just said it, because he was drunk. After some minutes you fell asleep again. After some hours you woke up, when you felt a hand on your shoulder. Harry sat on your bed, with a serious look. He didn't really looked tired. “What time is it?” You asked, before you yawned.
“Ten. Just go back to sleep beautiful. I just wanted to see your pretty face. Remember our conversation this night?” He asked. You nodded. He didn't sound drunk, but his voice was a bit hoarse. “I meant every single word I said to you. Sabrina, I've been in love with you for too long now! I wanted you to know.”
“I've been in love with you too Harry..” You said, with a little smile on your face. You felt happy about finally letting him know! You moved a bit and lifted your duvet, so he could lay beside you. He laid down, and took his arm around you, before you could feel his lips pressed against yours in a soft kiss. “Please be my girlfriend?” He asked after pulling away.
“Only if you do that again.” You said, which made him smile at you.
“Whenever you want.” He said, before kissing you again, more passionately.

*Charlotte wrote this! Hope it's allright :)xx

6 comments:

  1. Hey! My name is Amy - Jenny! But my friends call me Amy,so I was thinking could you please make me one imagine? I have an idea like he is abusive? Oh and the boy would be Zayn! I LOVE your imagines!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind If I ask you this but I would really like if you could make an imagine using the name Jessie and using Harry's name too

    Thank you soooooo much:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is Jessie again from the last comment and btw make it super romantic!
    Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey can I have one? My names Jacqueline :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey can i have one? for me and niall or any of them really :) umm my kik is pretzel85 if ya need m ore info love ya xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you write one of me and Harry my names Okami

    ReplyDelete