Thursday, March 8, 2012

Niall Imagine #2

#Imagine you and Niall had been together for a long time, almost a year. But then he got famous in the band One Direction, so you both agreed that it was over, since he was going on tour, and you two didn't had much time together. But after a few weeks, you regretted. It didn't seem like Niall was so sorry about it. That made you torn. You was so sad about it, but you knew that he wouldn't take you back. He hadn't written to you over the phone or facebook, he didn't answer your text, and he didn't response when you tried to ring to him. You missed him so much. After a few months, Niall was going back for a little while. You was mad on him 'cause he didn't responce to everything you did, so you just wanted to stay at home, and not welcome him back. Your friends took over there. On the day he came home, you were home alone, cause your parents was in there too. Suddenly, you got a text from your best friend: 
'Niall is looking for you. He came over to us and asked after you, he seemed pretty depressed. I think you should come over! It's really nice!xx love you' 
Did he still like you? This thought made you happy. After 5 minutes, you decided to go over to them. You texted your friend: 
'I'm coming over now, be there in 5 min. love you too xx' 
You putted some jeans on, and cycled over there. It was holded in a big hall in the city, and there were alot of cars outside. You could see someone looking out the window. It really looked like Niall. He saw you, and he dissapeared immediality. You jumped of the bike, and started to walk in. When you took your jacket of so you could hang it up, someone grabbed it. It was Niall, smiling at you. 
'Hey!' He said. 
You took your jacket out of his hands, and hang it up. Then you walked in again to find your friends. You didn't wanted to talk to him right now, he was an idiot. But a hot one. You wanted to play hard to get. He had hurt you, and he should know that After looking after your friends for 5 minutes, you sat on a bench. It was lovely to sit down a bit. You thought about what you will do if Niall comes over to you, but before you even started, someone grabbed your arm, and pulled you with them. You couldn't see who it were. When you two came into a small room, he turned the lights on. It was Niall. He immediately locked the door, and took the key so you couldn't get out. 
'Charlotte! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that i haven't responded to you!' He tried to hold your hand, but you pulled it away, looking at the wall. 
'I miss you, babe. I really do' 
'Sure you do. That why you didn't respond to me!' You yelled, your eyes started to get teary. You had missed him so badly, and was so angry on him. 
'I didn't respond to you, cause i coiuldn't forget you!' He yelled higher. 
'Oh, that helped a lot! I was so fucking torn when you left me! I regretted it, but you just ignored me!' You started to cry. 
'I know Charlotte, i was too! But..' 
But what?! There aren't a 'but' right here! I just can't get you out of my mind! We spend almost 1 year with eachother, and then.. Suddenly i was like air for you!' 
'You wasn't like air to me, babe!!' He yelled. 
'DO NOT CALL ME THAT!' You cried even more. 
Why didn't you reply then? I needed you!' You asked him. 
'I was missing you so badly! I knew if i replied to you, i wouldn't get over you! And i still didn't! I tried to ignore you, but you was always on my mind no matter what i did!' He almost cried too now. 
'Yeah, sure! Give me the key, i wanna go home.' You said, trying to control your crying. 
'Your not going anywhere until you agree to be my girlfriend again!...' He said, walking to you, holding you around the waist.
'I love you so freaking much, Charlotte! I can't even describe it, every text you sent, everytime you rang.. I just can't deal with this anymore. You belong with me and I first see it now. You don't get how much you need someone until they're gone. I don't know what to do if you start to see another guy.. I love you, Charlotte' He kissed you gently. You took your hands around his neck, and the kisses started to get more passionate. After 5 minutes kissing, he pulled back. 
'Soo.. Are we back together?' He asked nervously. 
'Yeah.. i think we are' You answered. He took your chin up and looked into your eyes.  
'I know that we are' He kissed you hard, and you could feel him smiling. 
'Shall we go out? You asked as you pulled away. 
'Naah, i'm not finished with you yet, babe' He winked at you, while his hand was on your bum, and the other one on your head as he kissed you hard again up against the wall. He grinned against you, and you could feel something growing against you while you both started to breathe heavier..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment