Monday, September 10, 2012

Zayn #Imagine (Allie)

#Imagine your running, rain pouring as you sprint.
"Allie, baby," you hear someone scream. You turn to see Zayn facing you, with tears streaming down his face.
"How could you," you yell, starting to sob. He comes closer, but you push him away. "Don't you EVER touch me again Zayn!  How could you do this to me!" A look of pure pain washes over him. You just start to run again.
He cheated.
He cheated.
He cheated.
You call Harry. He's been your best friend for as long as you remember. He introduced you to Zayn in the first place. Zayn.....your heart breaks just thinking about him. He was the first guy you had ever loved and he cheated on you.
"Harry," you say, still running.
"Allie, your crying. What happened," he asked, sounding worried.
"Just meet me at the airport." You say, hanging up and running as fast as you can.
   When you finally make it to the airport, you're soaked. You run into Harry's arms. He's waiting at the gate to take you home with two tickets in his hand.
"Here," he says, handing you sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Go change, Love." You do what he says, too tired to argue. After your done changing you walk back to your gate to see everyone already had boarded the plane. Including Harry. Crap. You run down the boarding pass straight into something.
Or someone.
"Allie," Zayn exhales. "Oh my god, I thought you already boarded the plane." He's soaked and looks awful. His eyes are red and puffy, his knuckles swollen and he has tear marks.
"I'm about to," you answer, trying to push past. He won't let you.
"Hear me out," he pleads.
"Fine," you scowl. "You have three minutes."
"Allie, I made a huge mistake. I made the biggest and worst mistake of my life and I'm so sorry," he cries. "But I'm not perfect. I don't have an excuse, but I'm asking for your forgiveness anyways. I love you so much! I couldn't live without you...." He starts to sob. You can see the sorrow in his eyes.
"Zayn," you ask.
"Y...yes," he answers, still crying. He looks like he lost all hope. He looked like his heart just broke. That kills you to see him like that.
    You come closer to him, pushing your lips on his. He seems startled at first but then you can feel him smile. You kiss him and fireworks explode inside of you.
"Allie, I love you so much," He whispers, putting his lips back on yours.
"Get a room," you hear and turn to see Harry smiling triumphantly. You giggle as Zayn interlocks fingers with you.
"I promise to never hurt you again. On one condition," Zayn whispers.
You look at him.
"You marry me." He kisses your forehead.
"I promise to marry you. On one condition," you whisper back.
He looks at you.
"You never hurt me again."
He smiles as he says,"deal."

Brooke's work! :) 

28 comments:

  1. So glad the imagines are back!!! Thanks for taking your time and posting these for us to enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks! :D
    -Allie(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you do one of me and niall please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo glad you posted an #imagine again! I love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! This is NOT for a request but I wanted to say I love you imagine...in fact it inspired me to start my own blog...and I'm sure you probably get this alot...but can you check my blog
    http://onedirectionimagines-anne101.blogspot.ca/
    and tell me what you think? Thankx it would mean lots! can't wait for you to post another imagine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you make an imagine for me ? My name is Karla and I like Liam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I love you're imagine that made me start my own, I take requests It would mean a lot to me if you check it out the URL is:
    onedirectiionimagines.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please hurry up and do another onee??PLEASE;)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heres another blog I found! http://simplebuteffectiveimagines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Can you please make me an imagine with Harry? My name is Jasmine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I love your imagines can you write one for me and Niall? My name is Vikki! Thanks if you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. heya could i please have one with liam please?x my names charlie

    ReplyDelete
  13. HIII!!! I LIVE YOUR IMAGINES! They are seriously amazing. I was wondering if you could make one of me and Louis? Its ok if you can't, I know you're probably swamped :P but my name is Julia, I've got shoulder lenghth blonde hair and yeah... Thanks so much if you can and its alright if you can't :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you pretty please with 1D on top make me one? My name is Annika and I can't decide between Harry and Louis.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey can you make an imagine for me with niall ? i want it to be really suspensful.. my name is Ghadir.. i really hope u can make one for me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can you do one with me and any of the boys I don't care which one. Thanks my name is Jocelyn BTW .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Could you do mine? I am christine and i want harry...i hope all the boys come out♥ thx♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. hiya i absolutly love teese fantastic imagines i have actually stayed up all night reading theese they are just so good i was also wondering if you could make one for me if you have time my name is teagen and i would like it with either herry, zayn or niall you choose and please make it romantic

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please please please make one for me I've been reading these and there fabulouis I just love them my name is Abigail love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love your imagines and was wondering if you could do one for Jessica and Louis!!! I hope you see this!!! :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this at first my iPod didn't want to work and when I got it fixed I came straight to the imagines

    ReplyDelete
  22. Why aren't you making these anymore

    ReplyDelete
  23. make one for me pleasee with niall, or liam or harry! my name is safira btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. You may like this post:
    http://funwithsharnae.blogspot.com/2013/09/one-direction-my-problem-with.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete