Sunday, August 12, 2012

Zayn #Imagine (Andrea) PART 3

#Imagine you just got up from bed. You was in the same hotel as yesterday. You got into the little sofa, and took your phone. Zayn haven't left any messages, but called you 57 times. Wow, you thought to yourself. After about half an hour, you was in your clothes and ready to leave the hotel. You gave the key to the manager in the lobby, and went out. The sun was shining bright, and there was a lot of people in the street. You had tried to remove the mascara from under your eyes, but there were still signs of it. You decided to go straight home to Zayn and pack your stuff, and then take over to your best friend's house. Zayn knew her well too, but she have always been your friend since before Zayn and you started dating, so you figured out that it would be best to go over there. You walked home to your house, and took a deep breath before trying to open the door. It wasn't locked, so Zayn must be home, unfortunately. The house was dark, no lights were on and the curtains was down too. You closed the door silently, and walked into the kitchen. It didn't look like it did when you left the day before. The table was upside down, the chairs were laying all over. You continued into the livingroom, and to your surprise, you saw Zayn sitting in the corner of the room, you could hear him sobbing.
'Z..Zayn?' You whispered quietly. He froze, then looked up. His eyes were really puffy and red, it didn't look like he had slept at all, or even being in bed. 
'Andrea..' He said, getting up. His hair was one big mess. You saw his left hand. There was blood on it. 
'What happened to your hand?' You ask, standing awkward, looking at him. 
'I.. I got a bit m..mad, and I.. I hit the wall..' He said, trying to control his crying. 
'Aw Zayn, please don't do this..' You said, and you started to cry a bit too. 
'I'm going up and packing' You said, and left the room, but Zayn came running after you. 
'Please, i will do anything in the world, please please please take me back, baby, i love you so much' He cried, you could see how hurt he was in his eyes. 
'Zayn, this isn't something i do because i want to. It's something i do because i need to, can't you just understand that?' You asked, trying to walk further up the stairs, but he took your arm. 
'No, i can't understand it!' He yelled back at you, starting his sobs again. 
'This isn't going well, can't you see it? We're getting pissed off by each other every damn minute!' You yelled back, crying even more. 
'But we can make it work! Just give me one more chance! I'll do anything!' He cried, trying to stop crying. 
'Zayn, you can have any girl you want, please stop making this so hard' You cried. 
'I can't have any girl i want. The only girl i want is you, and you can't chance that. No matter how irritated i get at you, i can't stop loving you. You do things in the cutest way, and every night i go to sleep i smile to myself even if we had a fight, because i'm so lucky to have a girl that keeps coming back everytime i make a mistake. I know i'm bad at saying apologize. Every time you have left after a fight, i didn't know what i was doing, i hit everything that was near me, and..' You cut him off. 
'Zayn, i love you so freaking much, but i can't have a boyfriend who makes the same mistake over and over again, and just expect me to come back everytime, it's tearing me apart too, can't you see it? I have feelings too, Malik!' You yell at him, and he finally lets go. You ran up to your guys' room, and start taking all your clothes out of the cabinet. 
'Andrea baby, i promise you that i'll behave better, i will treat you like a princess, i'll do anything for you.. If you give me another chance, i'll promise you that you won't regret it' He said, walking into you. 
'I love you so fucking much Zayn, but i really don't know.. I don't know if i can do thi..' He cut you of. 
'The streetlights, on the longest night, 
the more i see you now, i feel alone. 
But they crawled in, as the strangers begin 
But i won't leave here alone. 
Cause i don't know if you understand 
what you do to me when you hold my hand, is it always so, 
the thought of you won't go' He sang with a shaky voice. You was crying more than ever right now, it was hard to you to stand at this point.
'You carry me home, 
You carry me home, 
You carry me home' He finished, and you finally collapsed at the ground. Zayn walked fast around the bed to where you were sitting, leaning up against the wall. He sat so close he could next to you, taking his arm around you. With his other hand he brushed your cheek, and whiped the tears away with his thumb. 
'It'll all be alright' He whispered to you, kissing your forehead. 
'I love you so much Zayn..I'm so sorry..' You cried into his shoulder. 
'Dont be sorry baby, it was my fault.. But we'll fix this, okay? I promise you that this won't happen again, okay?' He whispered to you, turning your head to face him. 
'I love you' You both said at the same time. A little smile appeared on yours and Zayn's face, as you laid your hand on top of his on your cheek, and he pulled you into the most romantic kiss you have ever experienced. You could feel Zayns heart beat fast, and you felt like this was right. He was the one. The one and only. 

Hope you guys like it! I almost started crying at the end.. xD 
The song is Michael Shulte - Carry Me Home. You should listen to it, it's sooo good, 
it's been one of my favorite songs for a couple months now! :) 
Any feedback? Please write it down below, or tweet me at @1DImagineBlog 

I'm still not taking requests, so please stop asking for some right now, thank you! :) 
I see all the comments i get, but i don't answer them, so if you have some questions or if you want a response from me, please tweet me at @1DImagineBlog :) 

Love you! xx 

33 comments:

  1. I luv this one soooooooo much. I literly cried the whole time. My favorite one. I would discrib it like a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thank you! that was one the best imagines i've read... probably my favourite!! thank you! Andrea :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! i think that for your next #imagine you write, it should be something like the person just broke up with one of the guys, and is moving somewhere far away, and when she gets to the airport and is ready to leave the boy comes back and wins her heart again? (this is just one of my silly ideas you dont have to use it!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a good idea! i think you should do something like that! rachel has a good story idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy i did a blog like this today its my first imagine so after they are gonna be better I'll post another or 2 imagines tomorrow I take requets
    onedirectiionimagines.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea Rachel ! AWESOME imagine <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!! yous so amazing writing these!! i love you imagines they make me smile and sometimes even cry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww so good *-*
    and I'm from Germany so I know the song:D love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just started a blog like this with #Imagines, and I was wondereing if anyone could read it? the adress is onedirectiiioon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi do u mind if i use ur imagine if i give u credit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you give me credit for them and the link to my blog, i don't mind. :)
      - Kathrine xx

      Delete
  11. Caaan you pleaaase pleaaaase write a imagine with vanessa and zayn....romantic one.....we in Slovenia love you ........ thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you do an Imagine with Harry or Niall? Any of the boys is fine though..(: My name is Rachel.(:
    Thanks!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really good :) please can you make me one with Harry?-Shona is my name ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you make me one. U can pick a boy for me and surprise me plz. BTW my name is laci

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this one!!!!!!! My favorite!! :) can you write one with a girl named Haley and with Harry??? Please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your imagines!♥ Can you write me a romantic one with Zayn, my name is Simran.�� Thanks.✌❤

    ReplyDelete
  17. Best imagine yet!!!!! :D :D Keep 'em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. U should make one of a girl dating Louis but her dad doesn't allow her to date and they have to keep sneaking around and they get caught. ( just an idea )

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Are you gonna make some new ones soon !? I ma dying without your imagines , they are amazing and they best ones I have red <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Heyyy i was wondering if u could make me a Harry imagine.. I loveeee your imagines theyre just sooo good.. My names Frida by the way.. Byee my kitty cats

    ReplyDelete
  22. NOT ASKING FOR A REQUEST..BUT I WAS WONDERING...when are you gonna start posting imagines again??

    ReplyDelete
  23. Are you gonna post anymore??(:xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I started reading all your imagines from the very first one all the way to this one and i gotta say i really like them..!!! Their amaZayn and i was hoping that you could write me one with harry or niall..!! It would be awesome.. By the way my names Ester ;) ����

    ReplyDelete
  25. i was just wondering when you were going to do your next imgagine, its just its been almost a month!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, this was good. I wish this would come true for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow I most cried tht was beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  28. Best i have ever read

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very good just watch spelling and make sure it makes sence

    ReplyDelete