Friday, August 10, 2012

Zayn #Imagine (Andrea) PART 2

'I really don't know..' You sobbed, looking down.
'I'm going to leave this to you guys now..' Harry said, pushing you carefully in the apartment, and walking out. You and Zayn stood awkward, not saying anything. You started to walk into the kitchen. You got surprised.
'What happened?' You asked Zayn.
'I.. I got mad.. At myself.. For letting you go..' He said, trying to stop crying, but he couldn't. Several plates, glasses, etc. was smashed on the floor. You went into the livingroom, followed by Zayn. All the pillows was laying everywhere, and a picture of you two were laying on the floor, also destroyed.
'I don't wanna ride the rollercoaster that's life if you aren't on the ride, sitting right beside me..' He whispered, but you heard it.
'Don't say that, Zayn.. You can do so much better than me, and you know that' You said to him.
'Baby, don't say that. You are the best thing that have ever happened to me. It will take ages for me to coem over you, if i ever will get over you..' He said, sobbing again.
'I love you so much Zayn, but.. I think it's best if we just end it here..' You said, turning around so you faced him.
'Darling, don't do this to me..' He begged.
'I'm so sorry Zayn.. I'm so sorry' You said, starting to walk out the door.
'Andrea, honey.. Please, can i have one last kiss?' He asked you, taking your arm before you left the livingroom.
'Zayn, don't make this harder than it already is, i beg you Zayn..' You cried, he pulled you into him, brushing your head.
'Is it really over?' You could almost not hear what he was saying because he was sobbing. You nodded.
'Is this the last time i'm going to do hold you?' You haven't seen him crying this much before. You nodded again. You pulled back.
'I'm coming for my stuff tomorrow..' You said, looking down.
'I'm gonna miss you.. You will always be a part of me, you know that?' He cried, taking his hand up to your cheek, whiping your tears away with his thumb. You took his hand away. You turned around and walked out without saying a word. You opened the door.
'I'm going to miss you' He said.
'Bye, Zayn' You said, and with that you closed the door to the past.

Sad ending! :/
I love getting feedback, so please write what you think about it!
I hope you guys like it :)
Love you all!

26 comments:

  1. It was very different, with the sad ending and all, but i LOVED IT, Mabey my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this!! Can you make me one my name is Emily and if u make me one can it be with Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really good but the ending was really sad

    ReplyDelete
  4. It'so sad. I like it, but the thing i dont like is that it is sad. Sorry for being a bit cofusing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it but sad ending

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should make a part 3, where you go to pick up your stuff but he did something really romantic and won you over again?! Because its really sad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo good! Please please please please please make a part 3 though I totally agree with these people!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please write a part 3? If you don't i might cry, it's just so sad! :'(
    It's amazing ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree! u should make a part 3!!! i love when they end like that and then there is another part and then there is a happy ending! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! i love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YESSS!!! A part 3 please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should make a part three where they have a happy ending
    Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omgg yess pleaseee do a Part 3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!sorry im the one who first suggested the part three and everyone is agreeing and i hope you do it! its so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If ur making part 3 make it happy please it was too sad for me :'( :-) .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Defs a part 3, it kinda ended like a cliffhanger atm never knowing if she'll come back or no,..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I agree we everyone Pleasee to a part 3

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG thank you so much its soooo good.. but i agree you should do a part 3 :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm crying if that was me I wouldn't do that

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very good!! It's very sad!! U should do a part 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I have one please? My names Anna and i dont mind who its with, all of one direction are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  21. can you pleeeease make me one you make all the good ones my name is hailey and i dont mind wich boy it is

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please please PLEASE PLEASE do part three !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I Loved it!!! I hate how in most stories they are best friends she likes him and he likes her but they don't tell each other and then they make-out and become a couple in the end. This was soo unexpected and i just..it's just... AMAZAYN!!!

    ReplyDelete