Saturday, June 16, 2012

Heey!

Hey!

I was thinking if you guys could stop asking for #Imagines for a while again?

I have almost 50 to do on my list..

And i have only one exam left now, and after that i'll promise they will come a bit more regular!

But i also have work, and i'm going on holiday, and after the vacation i'm starting in the 'gymnasium' (High School) and i don't know how much time i'm gonna get, with all the homework..

But i wont delete this blog, and i hope i get time to write a lot more than i do right now!

But please, do me a favour and stop asking for some right now, thanks.. :)
It's not because i don't want to make personals, it's just that i got a lot to do right now, and it's a bit hard to.. you know.. control it :P

Kathrine!xx

2 comments:

  1. Woah that's so many things to do!! Good luck on that exam!! :D
    It's really nice of you, by the way, to work this hard and let us know when you're too busy and stuff, it really is! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you please do an Imagine for me?? And can it be with Niall? Take your time on it if you need too! I don't want you to feel rushed!!(:

    ReplyDelete