Saturday, May 26, 2012

Zayn #Imagine (Alyssa)

#Imagine you have been feeling really really bad the last couple months. You had started cutting, and you just didn't wanted to live anymore to be honest. Your parents had just got a divorce, and your dad wasn't living in the town anymore. Your brother had moved with him, so it was only you and your mum. She wasn't much home, and she was always so sad about the divorce and that your brother didn't lived there anymore. The only reason why you still lived was because of Zayn. Zayn Malik. He was your best friends, but you'd always had feelings for him. He was just so amazing, he could make you forget all your problems. You was home alone the whole weekend. You was in your room, crying. You just couldn't take it anymore. You also got bullied at school, and you haven't got any girlfriends. Suddenly, your phone started vibrating. Zayn called you. You wiped your tears away, and answered. 
'Hiya, vas happeniiiin?' He asked, smiling. 
'Not much, you?' You asked him, trying not to sound like you was crying. 
'What's wrong Aly?' He asked worried. 
'Nothing..' You said, but you felt the tears press. 
'Why are you crying?' He sounded very worried. 
'I..I'm sorry' You said, and hung up. 
5 minutes later, someone knocked on the door. You went down, and opened the door a bit so the person couldn't see your face. 
'What's wrong?' It was Zayn. You opened the door. 
'Babe, please tell me' He said, as your wiped away your tears with your sleeve. Zayn suddenly gasped. 
'Why are you doing that?!' He almost yelled. You was confused, but then noticed that you wasn't wearing anything over the cuts on your arm. They were fresh. 
'I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, ALLRIGHT?' You yelled back, running back to your room. 
'ALYSSA!' He yelled, running after you. He grabbed your arm before you entered your room. He pulled you close to him. He had started crying. 
'I love you so much, please don't do it..' He hugged you tightly, rocking back and forth. 
'I don't get why you are doing this?' He asked you, breaking the silence. You told him it all. You haven't told anybody before, this was the first time anyone even had asked. There was still tears down Zayns cheek when you were done. 
'I love you so much, I care so much about you, your the only thing in my head..' He said, looking into your eyes. 
'Zayn..' You started, but he cutted your off. 
'I know it's not the perfect time to tell you, but i just want you to know that you are loved. I would be torn if you commited suicide. And i would probably follow you..' He said, looking down. 
'I love you too, Zayn' You said, tears still running down your cheeks. Zayn looked up, smiling. 
'If you want to, you can live at my place for some time? I mean, if you wanna get away from it all, for as long as you want to, but you don't ha-' He said, but got interrupted by you, hugging him. 
'I would love to, thank you so much Zayn' You whispered, and he hugged you too. You stayed in that position for a couple minutes, before Zayn pulled back. 
'Let's pack your things then?' He asked, winking. You went in and packed your bags with Zayn. He had already make you feelling better. You drove home to his apartment, and packed your bags out. You was laying on his couch, you were between his legs and he played with your hair, holding your hand in his. After watching a couple films, you decided to go to sleep. You slept with him in his bed, it was big enough for 2. You was laying there, talking about everything, laughing. Suddenly in the dark, he got quiet. You could feel him move a bit closer to you as he took his hand on your waist. You could feel his breath on your face as his face was only inches away. You took your hand up on his perfectly shaped abs, and suddenly, your lips touched. You've waited for this moment in years now. It was perfectly. The kiss got more passionately, and after about 5 minutes, you pulled back. 
'That was perfect' You whisper. 
'You made it perfect babe' He whispered. 
'I love you so much, Zayn' You whispered to him. 
'I love you too, babe.. Will you be my girlfriend?' He whispered, as he took his hand up to your chin. 
'I've waited for you to ask' You smiled, and laid closer to him, so your head was on his chest. You could feel his heart beat fast as he holded your hand in his, and you both fell asleep. 

*If you are cutting, or feeling bad and don't have anyone to talk to, you can always come to me! Just tweet me, and i'll DM you, and do my best to help you! Please don't cut or do anything else! You are loved and beautiful, remember that!xx 

18 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful imagine!!
    I almost cried :')
    And just to let you know - it's so kind of you to offer help, you're a great person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii I love ur stories can I plz have one with Liam my name is Beth:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) I love your writings! :D I'm from Hungary, and can I ask you to make one for me with Louis? :) My name is Noémi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i love your imagines ! Can you please follow me on twitter ? coz i cant find you.. im @FashionChickxx (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) I have read alot of your Imagines! They are truely amazayn ! When you have time, can you please do one for me (rebekah and Niall) :D
    Keep up with the great imagines :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is alyssa.. omg Asdfghjjklll in love with your storiessss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i have one please with Harry but i would like the boys in it too


    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and ps you amazayn xxx

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know your really busy, so only if you have time my names Lisa and can I have on with Niall? Only if you have time, love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was amazing,
      I dont want to be selfish or anything but can u make me one with zain, thanks (name:Zahra)

      Xoxoxooxthanksxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxsoxoxoxxoxoxmuchxooxoxxoxxxx

      Delete
  10. Ah Your imagines are amazing!! Do u think u could make one for me and Louis? My ñame is up there^^^ Thank You !!;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your imagines are so amazing i could read them all day! :) Can you do one with Harry please? My name is Jasmine. Make sure to have all the other boys too. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey i Read this imagine and it is the Best i Ever Read your very good ! :-) can you Worte an Imagines for me? My Name is soraya it would make my Day, Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cut :( my names lanita and Zayns my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soo cute! Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that cuttttee , I Loved, just beautiful this imagine. I am Vivian and am brazilian,and think that your blog is perfect.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. that cuttttee , I Loved, just beautiful this imagine. I am Vivian and am brazilian,and think that your blog is perfect.xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. that cuttttee , I Loved, just beautiful this imagine. I am Vivian and am brazilian,and think that your blog is perfect.xx

    ReplyDelete