Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Niall #Imagine (Rosalie)

#Imagine you and Niall have been a couple 2 days now. He asked you to be his girlfriend at a sleepover, and you've liked him for some years, so of course you said yes! You two were all over each other the rest of the night. He hasn't told the boys yet, but he was going to do it tonight. You and Niall have been invited over to Harry's apartment for a sleepover. Niall and you should meet before so you could drive with him. You just packed your bags, and in the same time it knocked on the door. 
'Babe?' Niall yelled, as he opened the door. 
'Hi Niall' You smile, as you walk out of the room, out to him. 
'How's my girl?' He smiles, as he walks over to you, and take you by your waist pulling you closer to him. 
'I'm wonderful, how about my little leprechaun?' You smiled, and took your arms around his neck. 
'Do not call me that!' He laughed, trying to look mad but he was smiling instead. 
'Sorry darling..' You smiled, laying your head on his chest. He took one of his hands on the back of your head, brushing your hair softly. 
'I love you' He whispered, kissing the top of your head. 
'I love you too, Nialler' You said, looking up. He smiled cute to you, and took your head closer to his with his hand on your neck, and soon you was kissing passionately. After a couple minutes, Nialls phone rang. He just kept kissing you, but you pulled back. 
'Maybe it's important' You said, before he pulled you in again. 
'Nothing...Is more....Important...Than....My...Girl...' He said inbetween the kisses. It stopped ringing, and yoy pulled away again. 
'We need to go soon.. How are we going to tell them?' You asked him. 
'Just pretend that we aren't together, i'm going to take care of it' He said, smiling. 
'Alright, lets go!' You smiled, and took your bag. You drove over to Harry's, and walked in. 
'Hey!' Niall said, as he walked in. You came right after him. 
'Hi!' You smiled, and they all responded. 
'So, what's up?' Niall asked, as he sat down. You sat on the other side of the couch. 
'Not much, we've tried to call you' Harry said. 
'I told you, Niall..' You smiled. 
'I was going to ask if you would take some Nandos with you' Harry said, and Niall emmidialety got up. 
'I'm gonna go!' Niall said' walking out. 
'Well, that's what easy!' Louis laughed. 
'We have something to ask you about, Rosalie..' Liam said, and they all sat, looking at you. 
'I don't know if you've noticed, but we are pretty sure that Niall has a huge crush on you' Harry said serious. 
'Guys.. This is really sweet, but..' You said, and you tried not to laugh. 
'Why are you laughing?' Zayn asked confused. 
'We are together already.. He asked me 2 days ago' You smiled. They all looked really confused. 
'We were going to tell you all at some point, as a little surprise' You smiled, and after some seconds, they understanded you. 
'Niall really really likes you' Liam smiled. 
'And i love Niall so much.. He's just so amazing!' You smiled in happiness. 
'I'm so glad your together.. You've always been so cute together!' Harry smiled. 
'Thanks' You smiled. You chatted for a bit, and then Niall walked in. 
'They know' You smiled to Niall, who emmidialety put down the bags, and ran over to you, taking your head in his hands and pulled you in and kissed you passionately, yet soft. 
'See what i said' Liam smiled. After a couple minutes, he pulled away. 
'I've wanted to do that the whole evening..' He smiled, sitting up. 
'Let's eat?' Louis asked. Niall just kept looking at you, biting his lip. 
'You are extremely attractive when you do that' You smiled, laid him down with you on top of him and kissing him softly. 
'This is going to last all evening, isn't it?' Zayn asked. 
'It is.. Let's eat, then they can come when they're done?' Harry said, and they got up. 
'I love you more than Nandos..' Niall smiled as you pulled away. 
'I didn't thought that was possible' You smiled. 
'Me neither, but then i met you' He smiled, pulling you in again. 

10 comments:

  1. Aww that's so adorable!!
    I love your imagines, I'm addicted to them! I can stay up all night and just read them! Lol I actually did it once XD
    So I was wondering if you could do a Harry personal one :) my name is Gal :)
    Oh and also of it's not too much to ask, can it be a one when they start as best friends? Those ones make me giggle like a crazy little girl O.o
    Well, anyways, I wanted to say thank you and good job on how you keep doing that and ring so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my imagine! I was so excited to see it and now that i do, it's amazayn! THANKS A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi !!! I love all of your imagines. I read them everyday. can you make me one too? also with Niall. please? :) my name is shannah :)
    Thank you and God speed :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I love your imagines and was wondering if you can make me a Liam on? By the way my name is Sierra, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwww!!!!!
    That was soooooooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'M MELTING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!!! AMAZAYN!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it... Hey my names Katy.... Can you make one with me an Niall.. Please...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this is soooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete